hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sac St wins unfamilar spread method 13-0

I hope a few of you looked for THE METHOD. It is 13-0 this year. Portland St was favored by an unfamiliar spread to SAc St today. They lost the spread by 7.
    I accicently wiped some private messages out. Please redue them. I will read messages tomorrow because I am not feeling the best.
    I justed reposted this because I somehow lost my original message . I having a rough time.
    I made very bad mistakes today posting. I tried to reset them but got the message out early in the games instead of before the games. I wrote wrong information down when I transpossed my games last night at 3:00. I gave you St Pet. That was not a play but they won. Be Happy. Canisus was the play but only at -5 1/2 because the power rating would have totally dropped them. No book had them at that today. It was a pass. I totally blew the Seton Hall game. You could have gotten them though in the second half after I posted 5 minutes into the game. I reposted that I liked them instead of the bad team and they were behind when I did it!
    Next, I totally blew the Louisville game. I had them , took them off before the game and had them again but at a different and better unit play. Judge Judy would have thrown the book at me. Again it was because I rewrote my figures wrong when I was handicapping at 3:00 in the morning not feeling good with my challenging heart.
    I hate making mistakes but I did. My help left town so it was me against the world. Having said that my listed plays still made a reasonable profit today.
    Cheers to my brain to my heart ( get better)

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get better hajune, and share the unfamiliar spread to the world! Washington cashed, so the picks you posted including Louisville went 6-3 (+8%).

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Congrats on the great day again. i can relate to heart problems as i am only 35 and have already had a heart catherization. thank goodness it all tested fine but my family history is horrible!! looking forward to tomorrow!

Foghorn
    Foghorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Hope you're feeling better, I have been tracking you for a few weeks now. If I understand the "unfamiliar spread", you look for a team favored by more than 7 of their high end spreads after Christmas? I have been going over previous games to look for these to make sure I am looking for the right things. Thanks for educating us all.

50lipa

Hey Foghorn where can one find such information, on previous spreads for NCAA teams?

Foghorn

50----check on covers, click on team, click on past schedules, gives scores, previous lines, etc.....Good Luck

50lipa

Covers?

Foghorn

covers.com

50lipa

Wow i'm slow. Thanks.

fusion
    fusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

i still don really get it. can u explain how it works again? just wana learn abit