bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Harvard +3 2nd half is a SUPER LOCK...HERES WHY

The books trying to fuking fake us out...............this means harvard wont lose by more than 5

I have been watching and learning the half time lines like a pro....the way this line is set i will personally guarantee harvard does not lose by more than 5 even tho im on uconn -5.5

this is fuked

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the other way, uconn -3

bradleysnyder

harvard +5 for the game is locked up.the halftime lines tell it all!

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    harvard +5 for the game is locked up.the halftime lines tell it all!
    explain...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Its a fair line, they were up 2 at the half and favored 6 before the game, thats as simple as it gets.

bradleysnyder

i have been making a killing going the opposite way of the original lines at half time.The books ust think people are stupid.Seriously halftime lines are way more profitable than any game line,but people just dont have the patience to wait to bet till halftime and the books know that.If you have patience you can make a killing betting games at the half instead of the game....i will be back to call the 2nd half of west va/kansas state with flying colors...i promise a winner at the half of the kansas state game

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Its a fair line, they were up 2 at the half and favored 6 before the game, thats as simple as it gets.

no no no...thats where you are wrong.Harvard will not lose by more than 5 and the books know it.People think its a 2 point game at half and according to the halftime line its now only a 5 point spread???????????give me a break.Im not fooled.And if you pay attention to this shit then you will see that 9 out of 10 times the halftime play that is lower than the original spread wins!Just do your homework!

i hope i am wrong in this situation,but im super scared because as i said 9 out of 10 times the books are trying to sucker you into a better price at halftime then what the original line was.Just open your ******* eyeballs and you will see this.i have been crushingggggggggggg halftime lines and i mean crushinggggg

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I took UCONN 2H. I also had them -3 1H and can't believe that didn't hit. Good start for UCONN soo far but lets see if they melt down like they did in the 1H.

bradleysnyder

Halftime wagers are 10 times easier to read then the full game lines.Just do your damn homework and you will see what im talking about.i will be very suprised if conn covers the 6 for the game.the halftime line harvard +3 was the play....conn -3 was the sucker play,but i HOPE it wins because i have conn -5.5 for the game

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

uconn is routing harvard tonight, they dont have the athletes to hang in there

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley been smokin dust.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

no no no...thats where you are wrong.Harvard will not lose by more than 5 and the books know it.People think its a 2 point game at half and according to the halftime line its now only a 5 point spread???????????give me a break.Im not fooled.And if you pay attention to this shit then you will see that 9 out of 10 times the halftime play that is lower than the original spread wins!Just do your homework!

i hope i am wrong in this situation,but im super scared because as i said 9 out of 10 times the books are trying to sucker you into a better price at halftime then what the original line was.Just open your ******* eyeballs and you will see this.i have been crushingggggggggggg halftime lines and i mean crushinggggg
    Dude its because the game line was 6 and since it was at the half and a close game, therefore the spread was 3 which is half of 6. Thats pretty common. Keep thinking the book is in the business of gambling, which wouldnt make sense, since their wanting you to do that. Also, they dont know what the result will be and the line is not indicating they know the result.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

this guy is a reverse jinx fool. bet you he is on UCONN -3 2H

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    this guy is a reverse jinx fool. bet you he is on UCONN -3 2H
    No. He is just a hideous capper!

bradleysnyder

i hope uconn covers because thats what i have for $330 straight and A ML PARLAY WITH KSTATE AND UCONN

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by bernardmadoff View Post
    dude its because the game line was 6 and since it was at the half and a close game, therefore the spread was 3 which is half of 6. Thats pretty common. Keep thinking the book is in the business of gambling, which wouldnt make sense, since their wanting you to do that. Also, they dont know what the result will be and the line is not indicating they know the result.

ok pal....just keep thinking that way....its people like you that keep those halftime lines phucked up....keep up the thinking tho buddy.in the long haul u will lose.....im going to start a thread with a guaranteed winner at the halftime line of the kstate game......keep an eye out for it...i guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee another halftime line winner for the kstate game

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

ok pal....just keep thinking that way....its people like you that keep those halftime lines phucked up....keep up the thinking tho buddy.in the long haul u will lose.....im going to start a thread with a guaranteed winner at the halftime line of the kstate game......keep an eye out for it...i guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee another halftime line winner for the kstate game
    Long run? I am long run and I kill 2nd halfs that I play and have been for a long time.

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

why is everyone arguing, its apparent everyone has the same bet, UCONN, i thought the idea was to bang the books, not shit on each other for how people make their picks

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

I didnt play the 2nd half.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

another WINNER for me.... uconn -3 2nd half. Easy!

Gooooducks
    Gooooducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

For sure.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Get to fukk Bradly u fukking c u n t

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

?????...did i miss the first one?

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Loser

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    loser
    im am superrrrrrrrrrr happy it lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1if you knew how to read you would understand why 3rd grade child

SuperCapper
    SuperCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Bradley,

I agree that there is much more money to be made playing the halftime lines, if u read them correctly. I only play halves in football and the baskets and I make a killing. However, it is a little more complicated than just comparing the 2nd half betting number with the actual scoring difference and the original spread. Keep at it, u r headed in the right direction.