ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else get Fuqd over by SDST last night?

With a minute left, San Diego state bleeds the clock and should have got fouled twice and a third time when the guy went up for a easy lay in. No call and no basket. San diego proceeds to miss 3's and SDST bleeds the clock yet again with a obvious play to screw over the -13.5 spread bets.

Yes i'm still pissed and have the right to vent. I just sense more shadyness in these games.

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Me me me

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

F'n bs if you ask me.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just dont understand the play on San diegos part. They foul 3 players b2b2b with less then 2 mins left to put SDST at the charity stripe and then don't foul anyone else for the rest of the game. They should have got the foul on a few attempts but just stopped playing completely for the rest of the final minute when they were down by a dozen. I know they have no chance but if I was there coach, id tear a strip for not even tring to make it close. And SDST coach for allowing them to not score when you want to put up a crooked number on a rival.

anyhow yes ive thought about how ridiculous that ending was and still bitter

PassUrChipZ
    PassUrChipZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well you guys know USD had a player and a coach (if memory serves me) busted for point shaving a couple of season's ago. Wouldn't be suprised if the funny business was still happening. I just hope I am on the right side next time. Haha.

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PassUrChipZ View Post
    Well you guys know USD had a player and a coach (if memory serves me) busted for point shaving a couple of season's ago. Wouldn't be suprised if the funny business was still happening. I just hope I am on the right side next time. Haha.
    Hah. I forgot about that.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys I completely understand your point.
    But if you analyze the last 5 games @ USD via the San Diego City matchup. USD has never lost by double-digits, 14 points was a gift, I know USD just lost to UC riverside, UC RIVERSIDE! But USD plays well at home, if you noticed USDs lineup- all speed, allowed them to get up on SDST. UNLESS USD IS PLAYING @ SDST TAKE ANY SPREAD OF OVER 12 FOR USD @ HOME. GUARANTEED COVER. AND yes 7 USD PLAYERS AND THEIR COACH WERE CHARGED FOR POINT SHAVING, including selling Marijuana and Coke. GO USD!....... sarcasm.

FURTHERMORE SDST was up 8 with less than a minute to go, and USD missed their last 3 shots, not to mention some FTs. The last game played at USD was a 68-62 win for SDST, prior to that all relatively close games. USD came out shooting, and was up by 12 points at one point this game. If not for the last 2 mins of this game, this spread would have been easily covered by USD (i.e. no argument).

Item #:1Wager Type:TotalOutcome:WinSport / Period:Basketball NCAA / Game Line:Basketball - NCAA - San Diego State vs. San Diego - San Diego State/San Diego 12/7/2011 10:00:01 PM- (EST)
    Over 130 -110
    Item #:2Wager Type:SpreadOutcome:WinSport / Period:Basketball NCAA / Game Line:Basketball - NCAA - San Diego State vs. San Diego - San Diego State/San Diego 12/7/2011 10:00:01 PM- (EST)
    +14 -110
    Item #:3Wager Type:Money LineOutcome:WinSport / Period:Basketball NCAA / Game Line:Basketball - NCAA - Washington State vs. Idaho - Washington State 12/7/2011 10:00:01 PM- (EST)
    +110

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

@#$%^&*(_!@#