lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Thursday's early leans

Went 8-0 on my leans yesterday, unfortunately, only played 4 of them, and got Denver +1.5 instead of +2.5, costing me on the hook. Gotta stop leaving money on the table.

Boston College at Providence -13
    Harvard at Connecticut -6
    Western Michigan at Detroit -5
    Eastern Michigan at Drake -11.5
    West Virginia at Kansas State -3

Not in love with this very limited card, and I won't end up playing all of these since they're all chalk.

Only play I really like is Kansas State...their defense matches up well with West Virginia and I expect the Wildcats to prevail in a low-scoring, ugly game.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by lite1up; 12-08-11 at 03:12 AM. Reason: duhhhhh

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

mmm
    West Virginia vs. K. State

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Looks like you made a few typo plays bud Western Michigan has 2 teams! I did not no that which team is going to play K-State the Starting line up or the bench warmers?

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    mmm
    West Virginia vs. K. State

Oops. If it was Western Michigan, I'd empty my life savings on Kansas State. LOL! Nice catch

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Anyone can pick favorites.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Anyone can pick favorites.
    I suppose this would apply, if all I did was pick favorites...

Anyone can pick a mix of dogs & favorites too. I'm not seeing your point (if you had one to begin with).

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    I suppose this would apply, if all I did was pick favorites... Anyone can pick a mix of dogs & favorites too. I'm not seeing your point (if you had one to begin with).
    I hope you go 5-1 ( with Drake not covering the spread ) - got some tease on EM

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    I hope you go 5-1 ( with Drake not covering the spread ) - got some tease on EM

Thanks man, Drake was not one of my stronger leans so I'll probably stay away from that one entirely.

Kansas State -3 and UNDER 135.5 are quite honestly the only plays I feel comfortable pulling the trigger on right now. I'll be looking into the other matchups deeper...I liked the UConn play until I realized MaddHatter's play of the day was on Harvard....I don't like going against his top plays.

Whatever leans I don't play will end up hitting. Seems to be the way the season has gone for me.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Harvard gonna kill ya.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Harvard gonna kill ya.
    Ya think? I'm kind of on the fence with this one....Harvard is a solid squad, plays great defense and is fundamentally sound. UConn holds a significant size advantage in this matchup and should be able to dominate the boards. Aside from the free throw line, UConn is an appreciably better shooting team. In a close game, this gives Harvard an edge. I see Harvard hanging around for a half, with UConn bullying them in the 2nd half and winning this game by 9-10 points.

There's also the fact that UConn simply never loses at home out of conference. Hard for me to bet Harvard in this spot. Will probably end up being a no-play.