BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Tuesday

G.Mason+10..with all due respect to uva they have no business laying this kind of number in a gm that should be played in the mid 50's..neither team has played much of a schedule so numbers can be deceiving on both sides but we have two teams that will grind it out and play d, just dont see it getting out of hand..

nova +8...at mizzou this number makes sense, at msg not so much. i fully understand nova is down but most of their problems come in the half court, luckily for them mizzou will offer the guards plenty of opportunities to get out in transition. mizzou needs to turn teams over to have success and i believe nova guards can handle the pressure of the tigers and keep this gm competitive in mizzou's 1st trip out of the state..

LBst/ku ov 141.5...im aware this number has went up since i posted it in NC thread but this where i played it, still think there value in the 143 available now but to be honest overs always find a way to bite me in the ass anyhow so you may want to fade ..pace should be here for the over, just need some shots to fall...

lean mia but have yet to pull the trigger..i know mem is ultra talented but they are loaded with poor decision makers and are very weak on the glass, i think canes guards can control the pace and mia revenges last season tough loss at memphis... either way this is a tough gm as both teams can be infuriating to watch at times..

that is all i got for now, as always thoughts /comments are appreciated..gl everyone

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

On it

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I agree that 10 point line is ridiculous for Mason/UVA....especially with Mason winning 4 straight. I'm more inclined to play the under here.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I agree that 10 point line is ridiculous for Mason/UVA....especially with Mason winning 4 straight. I'm more inclined to play the under here.

certainly would lean under as i think both teams will struggle to crack 60 in this one...

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

I like the George Mason play the most..it should be a slow paced game with defense...see it going down to the wire...like how Mason matches up vs slow paced defensive minded teams.

Not so sure about Mizzou...they are explosive but this is the first quasi road test so despite they have all their starters back except for 1 they could struggle...like them to win but not sure if they cover when Nova is playing in their backyard.

A game that also stood out to me was Marquette...revenge game for them after losing in the tourney to Washington...huskies haven't been traveling well playing on the East coast...MArquette should win big.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    I like the George Mason play the most..it should be a slow paced game with defense...see it going down to the wire...like how Mason matches up vs slow paced defensive minded teams.

Not so sure about Mizzou...they are explosive but this is the first quasi road test so despite they have all their starters back except for 1 they could struggle...like them to win but not sure if they cover when Nova is playing in their backyard.
    mizzou a very solid club no doubt, seems like every year tho they come out of their cupcake early home schedule and that little tourney in kc smelling like roses only to leave the state and get exposed a little..they also take a ton of jump shots and msg is notoriously tough on jump shooting teams so id expect a lot of long rebounds to help nova get out on the break in this one..if you can handle ball pressure you can get baskets on this mizzou team so im betting on Nova guards being good enough to break pressure and create good looks, between that and the fact id expect nova to be able to take adv of their size i wouldnt be shocked to see them pull the upset here..

jack1go
    jack1go's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    G.Mason+10..with all due respect to uva they have no business laying this kind of number in a gm that should be played in the mid 50's..neither team has played much of a schedule so numbers can be deceiving on both sides but we have two teams that will grind it out and play d, just dont see it getting out of hand..

nova +8...at mizzou this number makes sense, at msg not so much. i fully understand nova is down but most of their problems come in the half court, luckily for them mizzou will offer the guards plenty of opportunities to get out in transition. mizzou needs to turn teams over to have success and i believe nova guards can handle the pressure of the tigers and keep this gm competitive in mizzou's 1st trip out of the state..

LBst/ku ov 141.5...im aware this number has went up since i posted it in NC thread but this where i played it, still think there value in the 143 available now but to be honest overs always find a way to bite me in the ass anyhow so you may want to fade ..pace should be here for the over, just need some shots to fall...

lean mia but have yet to pull the trigger..i know mem is ultra talented but they are loaded with poor decision makers and are very weak on the glass, i think canes guards can control the pace and mia revenges last season tough loss at memphis... either way this is a tough gm as both teams can be infuriating to watch at times..

that is all i got for now, as always thoughts /comments are appreciated..gl everyone

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

BigDan

A game that also stood out to me was Marquette...revenge game for them after losing in the tourney to Washington...huskies haven't been traveling well playing on the East coast...MArquette should win big.

if you got Marq at -6 great, if not im not real thrilled with the idea of laying the 8 it sits at currently.. most likely passing and just watching this one as it should be a exciting gm....gl

og4667

yeah well line is at 8 so if it lands on 7 then -6 was a sharp bet but its only 1 more posession...Its a revenge game where I see Marquette blowing them out

BigDan

yeah well line is at 8 so if it lands on 7 then -6 was a sharp bet but its only 1 more posession...Its a revenge game where I see Marquette blowing them out

imo that a big possession...im certainly not against you here or telling you not to play marq, just dont really like this gm from a betting standpoint (honestly dont know)...gl whatever you decide

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Marquette was -6 (-152) at Pinny overnight, so we know where they're leaning.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Marq should rough them up but Wash. does have alot of talent and the Pinny lean is very scary to go against

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

like mason, if you don't think there is a wisconsin hangover for marquette you are sadly mistaken. their win is not only rival in a way for basketball, but wisconsin NEVER loses at home. i don't know if i can take washington, but i certainly would not take marquette. good luck!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    like mason, if you don't think there is a wisconsin hangover for marquette you are sadly mistaken. their win is not only rival in a way for basketball, but wisconsin NEVER loses at home. i don't know if i can take washington, but i certainly would not take marquette. good luck!

i agree, i hate playing teams coming off a sig win like marq just pulled off in Madison..

og4667

letdown factor is alive in this one...but the revenge factor is as well...I think we are underestimating MArquette here though...They went to Wisky and won without their PG Junior Cadougan..he is back tonight...they will be more effecient on offense.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

with you on Mason, BigDan. wanted to play the 1H under there but couldn't quite pull the trigger. going LBSU + points, but like your over there. BOL tonight, pal.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Marquette was -6 (-152) at Pinny overnight, so we know where they're leaning.

Which way does it lean ??
    Thanks

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    with you on Mason, BigDan. wanted to play the 1H under there but couldn't quite pull the trigger. going LBSU + points, but like your over there. BOL tonight, pal.

thanks brother..

yea i seriously considered under in 1 way or another in the gm/uva gm but once it hit 10 i couldnt help myself...

lean LBst but really liked the total and just not sure at what point LBst brutal schedule takes its toll, if anything at least i got a good number as it looks like it gonna close a lot closer to what i had it set at than the open

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    thanks brother.. yea i seriously considered under in 1 way or another in the gm/uva gm but once it hit 10 i couldnt help myself... lean LBst but really liked the total and just not sure at what point LBst brutal schedule takes its toll, if anything at least i got a good number as it looks like it gonna close a lot closer to what i had it set at than the open
    i might've gone with the over myself had i gotten on it early, but by the time i got around to taking a look, it had lost a lot of value. here's hoping we get 70+ from the Beach and both cash.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Which way does it lean ??
    Thanks
    It leans to taking Washington if you can get them at anything the 6.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I laid 6 with Marq, but will take the point with Villy.