Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Memphis +2?

Anyone seeing Memphis taking this with +2?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

lang is on memphis, now they may win easy, but i am not getting anywhere near that. i usually pass when i like the same side, this one i have no opinion. you are on your own. good luck!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont, but im sure most would agree with you...mem makes poor decisions and is very weak on the glass (not 100% canes can take adv of this or not), not great recipe for road success..tough gm but it either mia or pass for me...gl

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Revenge game for Memphis

Megatron
    Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    lang is on memphis, now they may win easy, but i am not getting anywhere near that. i usually pass when i like the same side, this one i have no opinion. you are on your own. good luck!
    Where can I find Langs picks?

jack1go
    jack1go's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think so

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

for the record:
    it is 85 degrees down here,
    the local hurricanes fan don't give a f@#k about the bball team,
    the gym will be empty (even though espn will be there), and the tigers
    are out to settle a score on the court. first true road game? situation couldn't be better
    for a talented memphis team. to be honest, if I was a player on the memphis team...
    I would beat up the hurricanes like pistol whippin' a blind kid, and then bounce out
    the door of the hotel to push up on some big fake titty south beach hookers/strippers!
    miami is only depressing to the people that live here- to everybody else, it is kind of like
    disneyland! I'm on memphis tonight- and I'm a 'canes fan! the 'canes can't hang w
    the dixie kittens. good luck all around, gentlemen! will be fun to watch, no doubt.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Where can I find Langs picks?
    they are usually posted in the service forum. lang is a loser, he does win games but i will slit my throat if i am on a game he is (not likely) and actually place my money on it. i am huge believer in avoiding losing plays than trying chase winning ones. i will pass if i need to. i actually bet less than one play a day....less than 7 a week.