Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Tuesday Plays

This is my first real day of trying to cap college basketball, I've just been trolling around on here since I mostly do football. But today on my card I have the following
    LBST +12.5
    Memphis ML
    4PT Teaser: Iowa +12.5/Marquette -4

I think LBST can keep it close for the most part, they match up good for the most part statistically with Kansas. 12.5 is kind of a lot but Kansas isn't as good as they have been. I like Memphis to win straight up just based on the fact that they can put up point while Miami can't. Miami beats them in rebounding but I don't think they will be able to hang in close enough for the win. The teaser is just because I wanted to do one today. I like Iowa at that many points based on the difference in rebounds between them and N. Iowa, as well as a Big 10 school in an in-state game getting that many points. I like Marquette to roll, even though the game is at a neutral site, I can't see Washington traveling across the country and playing Marquette close. They haven't really done much this season away from home.

Good luck tonight

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Teaser lost but thats OK, Iowa got blown out so its already done. LBST played good and only lost by 8.

Record: 2-1