ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Dec 6: Love tons of chalk

Went 2-1 today (DePaul pooped the bed, not upset, went small on that anyway and played Providence instead). Along with MNF, its always funny when people overthink some plays (UNCG today, Jax Jags). Usually in my experience when this happens the books clean up and before you know it youre back where you started if you dont have money management.

Anyway despite this fact Tuesday I'm loving a couple teams. I know a lot of you love to play the dogs and side with the books but I truly don't believe the lines aren't too correct early in the year when teams are playing OOC against schools they play a few times a decade.

Mizzou -6.5 : This team looks solid against an inferior opponent. Dont need to say much.
    Marquette -6: Until Washington wins on the road I'm not sure you dont auto fade them against a good opponent
    Northern Iowa -8: Iowa scores well because they shoot the ball well. Northern Iowa is the better team, better coached and have players in the system. This may be a perfect candidate to tease down with something else... this play may change to the over.

Leaning:
    Long Beach State +6.5 1h. This is a high risk move but I like it.
    Miami + Memphis over 142

There are a ton more. I will post more tonight and tomorrow.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that Mizzou pick is my favorite as I look here early. Think Nova is getting way too much respect on the neutral court.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

whoa that 1st half play on LBSU is more then HIGH RISK lmao I mean Im liking LBSU +12 on my initial leans but wow

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Like marq

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Marquette (-8) should cover vs. Washington Huskies. Also OVER 142 in Memphis game looks solid.

+Even
    +Even's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think that Mizzou pick is my favorite as I look here early. Think Nova is getting way too much respect on the neutral court.

there will be a hell of a lot more villanova fans in NY than Mizzou fans

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by +Even View Post
    there will be a hell of a lot more villanova fans in NY than Mizzou fans
    Talent > Fans