GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Easy Money!!!

Trying to recover after terrible 2-3 day.

St Johns vs. Detroit over 140.5

This one should be played in the 70's, both teams coming off low scoring games... The total opened at 144, I feel the lines makers were on to something here opening it that high... I'm rolling with over.

clevelandpride
    clevelandpride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

crap...i was on the UNDER here. usually follow your plays, but gonna have to disagree with you on this one here.

GemSportsPicks

No problem buddy... Good luck... I just post advantages I see.. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong... No ego here, been humbled way to many times...

Just happy that the haters and 2 dollar betting children have stayed out of these threads.

GemSportsPicks

I'm from Jersey, work in new york, no a couple people from St Johns staff, they will be looking to push tonight, they believe they are the more althetic team and are going to try to take advantage of that fact.

This doesn't mean its going to go over, but this increased possesions angle is why I'm playing what I am.

clevelandpride

would you say st. johns may be a possible play too?

GemSportsPicks

No clue on the side here... It appears that I could be wrong on total as well, considering it has fallen all the way to 138... That hurts me bad considering that is 1 possibly 2 full possessions worth of points.

GemSportsPicks

If you like a side, I kind of like Arkansas State +5, they are playig an awful team without a win... I know the line seems shady, and usually I would say to take the other side, but I think its one of those lines that is priced for people to take Arkansas state moneyline, everyone will lose Arkansas state moneyline but win them with the points... Just my take on it... They lose a close close game probably by around 2.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

didnt like this total much at open but over is getting very tempting where it sits as of now.. pace should def be there problem will be if either team can knock down shots..gl

GemSportsPicks

Dan you are absolutely right about that... With totals i'm an enormous pace guy... When I feel possessions willl be iimited I usually hop on under, increased possessions I take overs... Usually works out pretty well for me... I had this one as final of around 77-73... Lots of fast breaks and even more fouls...

The dropping total does bother me a little but nothing I can do about that now.

BigDan

no doubt pace is key....wouldnt worry to much about the total dropping, of coarse it would have been nice to get the best number but i really dont think this a "sharp" move, more just because there such limited options tonight and the majority see a gm with 2 suspect offenses with this high a total and instantly hit under...

seemed like every under i liked in the acc/big ten challenge last week shot up a ton of points for no reason, this seems just the opposite to me, value being created by the line move..im with you i have this in the 70's as well, was considering passing altogether tonight but line dropping has pretty much talked me into this one..

BigDan

damn, i was waiting it out and over started getting clocked..got in at over 140...gl

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

15 minutes ago it was 139, now its 142

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Any thoughts on Elon-NCGreens, guys??

GemSportsPicks

Oh yea baby.... The big boys bet it down to pound the over... Feeling much better about it now... Over is solid play, I didn't think I was that far off on this one.

GemSportsPicks

I'm not going to have anything on this game, but I would say small lean Greensboro... If you look Greensboro coming off 3 game road losing streak, teams bond on the road, and they seemed too, they got progressively better, each game getting closer and closer to a win...

Elon is coming off two wins both very close hard fought games... Almost all of elons wins this year have been by 5 points or less... This means they are good in close games, but for me, it also means they shouldn't be favored on the road... Gotta go with the home dog in this spot.

LoganLegend
    LoganLegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Got this at 141. Lets get it boys!!!

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

143 now

spike1519
    spike1519's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    damn, i was waiting it out and over started getting clocked..got in at over 140...gl
    I think you just found out why the line moved so fast they got hit big on the unders and as soon as they got enough at 138 they moved it up more towards where it shoulda been anyways. I see this as an over 70 point game for both squads wouldn't worry to much about the line there just trying to even themselves out. The over is the right bet win or lose. I got it at 140 as well cause I was waiting same as you if it went lower i was going 5 units. when I saw it back at 140 I just went with a one unit bet. B.O.L .........spike..........

GemSportsPicks

Here comes the points... Detorit gonna Shoot st johns right out this zone... Mccallum is a G

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Good luck buddy.

GemSportsPicks

Thanks I'm gonna need it, St Johns is attocious. No ball handlers no shooters... I knew they didn't have shooters, but they can't handle the ball at all.

clevelandpride

got the under 143. should i try to middle and go over 74.5 2H?

GemSportsPicks

I wouldn't go for the full middle, maybe half your bet... that way if it loses atleast you'll still be ahead on your orginal, great play on the under... I've had lots of possessions but unfortunetly st johns can't make a layup.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

wow I got this at UNDER 144.5 it dropped 4.5 points jeeez

TheGOAT13
    TheGOAT13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Need this one to go OT

clevelandpride

thanks gem, appreciate all your insight.