ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday 3-Play (5 Dec)

Elon -2.5 - UNCG has been great Fade material for me the past two season. I remember they started out something like 0-15 SU last year. Elon is 4-1 ATS and the travel here is nothing major. Good team, dont let short road fave scare you off here

DePaul -2.5 - Like what their new head coaches is doing up in Chicago. Milwaukee is a fine team in a little conference, but I dont think DePaul is the type of team a school like Milwaukee beats. UWM beats big schools that are poorly coached and have idiot players. DePaul is neither.

Detroit STJ under 1H - Not 100% on this one, but if these teams shoot below 50% in the first half this should be under. If they play down to their level and play at least a bit of defense and dont shoot lights out, I think these two teams are too stupid and unskilled to put up those numbers. Ya never know, if you feel compelled to play a total on this one go under first half, otherwise save your money for Tuesdays card.

Leaning Boise State over. Need to look at Idaho state scoring, but otherwise looks like a go.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Elon -2.5 - Pending, but looking good.
    DePaul -2.5 - Game not started (line up to 4 though)
    Det & StJ 1h under - Win