jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-05 not too many good matchups today.

i literally capped every nba and ncab game that is available to bet on today, and, nothing really jumped out at me yet.

i am holding back on betting on anything, and i am going to see what i can get on second half lines of nba and college basketball.

if i were to play any moneyline game lines, it would be troy(4% sure), utah state(4.5% sure), georgia southern(5% sure), pacific(3.5% sure).

there is going to be about 5 or 6 college basketball games on espn and espn2 tonight that i will be watching.(along with smallville)

i will post any second half updates if i decide to place a wager.

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey jersey..Im pulling a "jerseykai" tonight...Im going against the grain and taking lakers over the celtics on the moneyline...I hope your betting style is contagious for me tonight..good luck on any wagers you do make!

jerseykai

good luck pitts, i have a good feeling the lakers will cover, because the celtics are like wake forest without kg, they can't make jumpshots. too many big bodies with no shooting capability

jerseykai

okay, i think i may have found my "maybe lucky play today", i am going placing a wager on the penn state moneyline, risking 6 units to win 9.6 units at +160, i am about 4.5% sure that this play will cover, because of the fact that michigan can get really really really hot from 3 or get really cold from 3.not to mention the fact that penn is playing away. if i were to lose this bet, i will have 4 k left in my bank roll, but if i were to win this play, then maybe i would shit myself....

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks jersey..i have them on the ml ...I still think they are winning this game...

jerseykai

okay, i seriously think that i am going to have to find some way to find out if and how many nba scouts are atttending certain games. i think this is a big edge for both teams. holy shit. i am currently watching the temple and xavier game on espn, and the anouncer says that 22 ****ing nba scouts are attending this game . I JUST THOUGHT TO MYSELF, WHAT THE ****. how can i find out about this information... i may need some connections...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykai View Post
    i literally capped every nba and ncab game that is available to bet on today, and, nothing really jumped out at me yet.
    If that is true then you need to give up capping and go back to playing Guitar Hero. I am on over 30 plays today all with +EV.

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykai View Post
    good luck pitts, i have a good feeling the lakers will cover, because the celtics are like wake forest without kg, they can't make jumpshots. too many big bodies with no shooting capability

KG: probable - flu ( no way he's sitting THIS one out. No bynum for the lakers. I think THEY SHOULD WORRY. BOSTON AT HOME, WITH REVENGE, I'd think twice about going against them. There's a reason why that line is going up in favor of the celts, and it's not 'cause they're gonna lose.

jerseykai

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    If that is true then you need to give up capping and go back to playing Guitar Hero. I am on over 30 plays today all with +EV.
    don't use my thread space to bash me curious, start your own thread for that, you obviously have the time...