SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tease Kentucky to pick em OR UNC to +12??

Im having a tough time with this 1. I dont think UNC is all of that this year (I didnt think they were all that great last year, and it showed.....and I dont think they are that great this year...comparatively speaking). But heres the thing, this UNC team has some players on this years squad that lost to this Kentucky last year in the tournament, hence the revenge/get even factor. And they got a player in Barnes that they can really ride. I want to tease the total to under 159, thats a given. But should I bring UNC up to +12 or have Kentucky as a pick em? Im leaning UNC up to +12, simply for the revenge/get even factor from players like Zeller, Barnes, and Kendall Marshall, If not for this I think they could get blown out

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Well, anything could happen, but I think the odds of Kentucky running away and winning by 15+ are greater than the odds of UNC winning this one straight up at Rupp. That's how you have to approach this. I think there's more value in teasing down to a single possession win than teasing the other way, at least in this case.

SASH

Teased UNC +12 with under 162

SASH

I like straight under 156.5 as well, but didnt touch

SASH

another WINNER!