ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville -8.5? (NO LOCKS PROMISED)

NO FREAKING WAY.

Youre telling me Louisville is 4 possessions better than Vanderbilt? Not buying it.

I understand Vanderbilt was vastly overrated, and they are on the road, but Louisville's defense won't be able to beat a Vanderbilt team that can jump shoot and run a fast break with the best of em. I like Vanderbilt ML here and Vanderbilt +8 a whole hell of a lot.

Although trends rarely happen two nights in a row, I think GTown-Bama last night is an example of a defensive team with offensive shortcomings going up against an offensive team. You can hold them well below their season average but if you cant score I don't see how youre going to win by 9 unless they shoot under 20%

Vandy +8.5 Vandly ML

ThingsFallApart

I've been tricked in the past but I just dont se Vandy losing by 9 here. Line dropped to 8. Louisville is not going into this game thinking it will be a blow out, they are going to play to win and everything I'm seeing is telling me to unload on Vandy despite how overrated they are.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisvilles really banged up right now. How many of their players are actually suiting up tonight? I think like half their team will be in street clothes, no?

SASH

Having said that, I still dont think ill touch this 1. I know virtually nothing about either of these teams so far this year

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1283

I'm going Vandy on this also. I just dont see how Louisville is better then them by +8. They both are missing players just dont feel this being a more then 8. They could lose at home.. Im at +8 give me those points!!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

LOL VANDY can easily get their asses handed to them in this game its fking Vanderbilt the team so called EXPERTS were putting in the FINAL 4 and possible NATIONAL TITLEs

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

BUT Louisville is also SUPER OVER RATED so many guys on this forum thought Louisville was a top 5 team going into the season ya ok maybe in 20 years they will be a top 5 team but not in this day and age

I hate both teams so much but would rather see Ville win this game and VANDY just fall out of the rankings lol

But on the Flip Side if VILLE loses then VANDY moves a couple spots and VILLE drops like 6 spots to where they belong

ThingsFallApart

Vandy always falls apart (the irony!). I took them moneyline in the second half along with them +8

I have to get at least one, hopefully the both of em.

SASH

I got vandy +14 teased with under 141.5....looks like a winner. Also have Under 71 2nd half. Both lookin good

ThingsFallApart

I swear to god if Vandy blows it in OT!!!

SASH

won my bet for the game. But pushed on the 2nd half under even with overtime