tyler36
    tyler36's Avatar Become A Pro!

just wanted to say, I love this thread, been doin great with it , thanks to ck, dexter, obama, and many more, lovin the roll, i actually on took about two different games tonight but between hockey, cbb, nba, had a great night, although one downfall was my local giving me 9.5 on xavier tonight, i really liked it and still took it.... my bad but it looked really good all night.... i'll be on here alot more with you guys cause seriously you guys do more to help members make some cash than most other threads instead of bashing each other... thanks again fellas and any ladies...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

this is shaping up to be a real-deal-holyfield blowout. glad i took the second half small.

JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

i also won the 1H and threw a small amount on the 2H and also on St Marys over 38.5 it's gonna be close

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ANDYW15 View Post
    Haven't got to time to give a full breakdown today but my picks for what its worth are

jaZZ -3
    Pacers +6 (bought the .5 afer being stung by the cavs -5.5 line yesterday)
    Davidson -12.5 CK Secret Play of course
    Puck Play - Kings/Caps over 5.5

Also parlayed the above as I feel real strong about my picks and obviously CK Secret Play ATS stats speak for themselves.

edit - I would have taken the green machine if I got them when I should have at -5, now it's -7 and a no play for now. I am still confident on the -7 but I have tied up my money in the other plays as I am more confident in these.
    Huge 4-0 night for me and parlay cashes. Absolutely loving this thread guys. Great efforts by all. I am off to bed.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

When these things come up I don't question them. Injuries, inclement weather, the team's playing bad play of late... none of that gets figured into what I am doing. if the criteria is there, it gets played. Always remember that I don't do this type of wager until CONFERENCE PLAY begins. The percentage dips remarkably in out of conference games due to the unfamiliarity of opponents and their venues. But hard heads will try it anyway next year and then call me an idiot when they are playing unofficial Secret Plays. Don't get me wrong their are some good ones at that time too. But you have to be VERY selective when you make those picks out of conferene. But that's all a part of what kind of the thing the front man has to take. I a most proud how the thread as a whole is back to business after the Cold War ended. Much props for peace. But you still have to kind of wonder what a challenge against one of those guys would have been like with me playing nothing but Secret Plays...Much props for peace and another successful evening for the board as a whole.

This is something that I have been doing for a while, and it looks so different now that it is tied to one thread instead of spread out all over the place. At our former home I landed in the penalty box. And the CK Mafia came to visit me every day, when i was among the worse characters on the internet. And guys showed up in record numbers in my support. My page is still one of the busiest playbooks at our former home, and I have'nt been there since over a year ago. I only feel fortunate to have such a geat group of insightful guys to work with. The gift of the Secret Play is just one way for me to return the favor to the CK Mafia for being down with me when y'all didn't have to. That being said, I want to take this minute and say a few words for some certain people out there:

KOAJ, Packerbackers, goinggone, Wallstreetcappers, G8RB8, Second Again, fish naked, y'all can kiss my ass!

First ... 15161718