curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

2H Michigan State +1 55 Unit Play

I lost 54 units on VCU money line. I'm either going to get it all back or be down a total of $10.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Curious...can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this one. Minn has nowhere to go but up after going 4 of 23 in the 1h.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. I wish you good luck.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnegut View Post
    Wow. I wish you good luck.
    That is what happens when you play these big favs on the money line. Win after win and then OOPS. It all works out in the wash though.

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mich. St. is the play. -1 2h for Minn is just way too easy and fishing for action in my opinion.

curious

Winner Winner !!!! 55 unit Winner!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Take off all your clothes and KISSS ME, I AM RICH....

Oh, wait a minute, the 55 units makes up for losing 54 units on VCU, so I am up 1 unit. LOL NOT rich.

KISS ME ANYWAY!!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

you only flushed 54 units on VCU? you must be playing conservative tonight.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    you only flushed 54 units on VCU? you must be playing conservative tonight.
    Yes, I lost 54 units on one bet and won 55 units on another bet. How about that? It is called gambling shithead. You can't win if you don't bet.

Please stay out of my threads idiot. You have NOTHING constructive to add, all you do is whine and bitch and moan about the way I play. You don't like me and you don't like the way I play. EVERYONE on SBR forum gets that. STAY THE FUKK OUT OF MY THREADS AND LEAVE ME THE FUKK ALONE YOU GODDAM MOTHER ****ING PIECE OF SHIT.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Take off all your clothes and KISSS ME, I AM RICH....

Oh, wait a minute, the 55 units makes up for losing 54 units on VCU, so I am up 1 unit. LOL NOT rich.

KISS ME ANYWAY!!

Dangerous bet .. could put u over 100 point in the hole! Great Win .. woulda kiss you, but I dont swing that way. I'm happy for you!

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MicGan View Post
    Dangerous bet .. could put u over 100 point in the hole! Great Win .. woulda kiss you, but I dont swing that way. I'm happy for you!
    Thanks!!

I figured the odds were way in my favor on the 2H bet. NEVER expected VCU to lose to NC Wilmington. I thought the only way VCU could lose to NC Wilmington was if the entire team died of the bubonic plague and they forfeit. I was wrong on that one.

In for 50, in for 100.

I saw a REALLY good spot and went for it. Worked out.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!!

I figured the odds were way in my favor on the 2H bet. NEVER expected VCU to lose to NC Wilmington. I thought the only way VCU could lose to NC Wilmington was if the entire team died of the bubonic plague and they forfeit. I was wrong on that one.

In for 50, in for 100.

Got it! Yeah ... Good sh#t.
    I had NorthEastern on M/L ... that took portion of my work today. I know how you feel man. Still need to suggest you take one game at a time.

Better day for us tomorrow....

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!!

In for 50, in for 100.

i dont know what bubonic plague is but i just may have to google it...roflmao

breel
    breel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

nice bet

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Bad day turns into a go... erm not a bad day. I know which one I would choose.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Bad day turns into a go... erm not a bad day. I know which one I would choose.
    That Michigan State 2H was one of those once in a season type of plays.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

That Michigan State 2H was one of those once in a season type of plays.
    i was not by my computer like an idiot. that was definitely an error by the linesmaker there and a sharp cash for you guys.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice curious good hit

curious

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    i was not by my computer like an idiot. that was definitely an error by the linesmaker there and a sharp cash for you guys.
    I think they were trying to suck people into Minnesota with Minnesota PK or -1. EVERYONE knew that Minnesota couldn't continue playing so badly. Well, I'm not everyone.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Yay Spartans! =]

flavo-ice

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    Well.....I'm not so sure how "sharp" a play it was. I was on MSU 2h as well only because Minn -1 2h looked like a fishy line.(I actually thought MSU would pour it on in the first 10 minutes of 2h which they did not).

To be honest, it was nip and tuck all the way until the end and only a Minnesota miss and then a 3 pointer by MSU with 1 min left is the reason it cashed.

It could have easily fallen the other way. This was equivalent to a coin flip and we just happened to be on the right side. In essence, we were betting on the last 3 minutes of garbage time in the game.

The same situation appeared in the UCLA/USC game at halftime with UCLA up 44-21 and USC -1.5 for the 2h. USC ended up covering that 2h line but again it looked fishy and again it came down to the last 2 minutes before USC covered it.

Lucky, but I'll take the W anytime.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    Well.....I'm not so sure how "sharp" a play it was. I was on MSU 2h as well only because Minn -1 2h looked like a fishy line.(I actually thought MSU would pour it on in the first 10 minutes of 2h which they did not).

To be honest, it was nip and tuck all the way until the end and only a Minnesota miss and then a 3 pointer by MSU with 1 min left is the reason it cashed.

It could have easily fallen the other way. This was equivalent to a coin flip and we just happened to be on the right side. In essence, we were betting on the last 3 minutes of garbage time in the game.

The same situation appeared in the UCLA/USC game at halftime with UCLA up 44-21 and USC -1.5 for the 2h. USC ended up covering that 2h line but again it looked fishy and again it came down to the last 2 minutes before USC covered it.

Lucky, but I'll take the W anytime.
    Whatever dude. I saw a line that looked like it was +EV, I took it, the play won. Over-analyze it all you want. You can't win if you don't bet.

flavo-ice

All I'm doing is pointing out it was a coin flip and we were on the right side. If you think we unearthed a sharp play, I think you are reaching.

Both you and I were chasing earlier losses and I watched every stinking second of the 2h of this thing like a hawk and it came down to a garbage with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Like I said, a missed or made shot that falls the other way there at the end of the game and both you and I would have been in a big hole.

I'm glad we won.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    All I'm doing is pointing out it was a coin flip and we were on the right side. If you think we unearthed a sharp play, I think you are reaching.

Both you and I were chasing earlier losses and I watched every stinking second of the 2h of this thing like a hawk and it came down to a garbage with less than 2 minutes left in the game. Like I said, a missed or made shot that falls the other way there at the end of the game and both you and I would have been in a big hole.

I'm glad we won.
    Peace