ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All of the Big Ten games for tonight have started already, I would be happy to update you on tomorrow's games once those lines are out.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

[quote=MisterEko;12591489]
    Quote Originally Posted by +Even View Post

I couldn't tell you, with the info I already gave it would be quite easy to figure it out. And I' sure you'll agree that its not the best idea to give out one's identity.
    MisterEko, you're bang on in that there is a hell of a lot of negatvity on board here and in short the best way to go about your posting(s) is to say to yourself "to hell with them. They can either take it or leave it." Also try your best not to get into a back and forth argument with someone because it's not worth your time and they're definitely not worth your time. Lookin' forward to your postings and it'll be interesting to see how you tread. Last of all don't expect any appreciation for your winning plays but you can rest assured if you get one and only one wrong, you'll receive the crying dialogue because there's always one dick who'll try to attack and that's where you draw the line and avoid the back and forth waste of time with the wee prick. Nice to have you aboard and bol big guy.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEko View Post

I actually enjoyed this ref, he was fair and funny.

if you think Ed Hightower is fair then you most likely didn't play in the Big Ten

Purdue????

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love betting Big10 hoops

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    I love betting Big10 hoops
    Big Ten hoops rule

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Welcome to the forums Eko Understand that there are jokers joining these forums almost every week claiming to have ties to the mob, inside information, or whatever. Therefore, most people claiming something on their first post are going to be met with resistance. Don't take it personal, but rather a result of the state of the forums. With that being said, I am not sure what your Big Ten info from 3 years ago will help a whole lot with handicapping games, especially since you don't have a grasp on the lines and other things that have been mentioned. Anyway, not trying to pile on, but just being honest in both directions. Good luck with your plays
    gotta disagree on one thing, pal. sure, team vs team trends from 3 years ago mean nothing, but refs and coaches don't change. coaches are more important in college than in the pros. knowing how a particular coach will approach a game (eg, slow down, foul forever like Keno Davis) or how a ref will call a game (FTs = 2H points so if a game goes way under 1H, maybe an even better opportunity for 2H over with a given ref) can mean a lot. players change in college sports, but Izzo, Ryan, Matta, Painter, etc. do not. first question i ask myself in capping a college hoops game is how will the respective coaches approach the game.

MisterEko
    MisterEko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, thank you for all the support, I hope we can make good things happen here. I realize there are all kinds of people here claiming and promising all kinds of fantastic things. I personally don't see how someone can get pleasure outta pretending to have ties in a particular sport.
    As far as not knowing how to bet, I actually do. I've been betting on soccer and NBA for years now and know how spreads work. I personally like to play straight moneylines.
    Holtgetsback, he was actually quite fair in the games I played. He always joked around. Didn't mind him at all.

MisterEko

Alright, so for tomorrow's matchup this is what I like:

#18 Gonzaga @ Illinois

I really like Illinois this game. I don't think either team has played good opponent yet and this will be the first test for both. I remember Illinois gym as one of the toughest to play in. It seems that they have a decent squad this year, and they must be confident with record so far (7-0). This will be first truly tough game for Gonzaga and I don't see them beating Illinois.

#16 Marquette @ #7 Wisconsin

One more for the BT team. Wiscy teams are traditionally tough to play against. Coach Ryan always recruits tough, hard working players. I don't anticipate shootout but I think that Wisconsin will win by more than 6.

Obviously, I think MSU will beat Nebraska-Omaha but ML will probably be too low and spread too big, although Izzo's team did look like they had potential against NC on the Carrier Classic. Same goes for OSU.

Not too sure about Iowa State-Michigan game. Iowa State may surprise us.

All these bets are Money Lines.

zeusky
    zeusky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

So Mister Eko do you still play basketball?

MisterEko

Recreationally, not professionally.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by ponyshowdown View Post
    EKO! 5dimes accepts US CC transfers =]

THIS...
    EKO..." but it is quite difficult with the CC I have (American cards, won't let me use it on gambling sites). Until I get European CC, I will not be betting online, therefore not betting on BT..."

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

EKO-Let me welcome you to the SBR NCAA basketball forum.
    The people on this website are generally rude, negative and
    quick to attack others...If you can overlook the degenerate attitudes
    then you will have fun here.
    Good luck on your plays and I hope that you are successful
    with your job search.

Greg2011
    Greg2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Welcome to the forums and good luck

MisterEko

Guys, thanks for the support, now lets watch Illinois and Wiscy beat ranked teams!

Sawsi
    Sawsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    hmmm. Big Ten hoops player, graduated three years ago, i'm going to guess:

Craig Moore?

Joe Krabbenhoft?

anyway, welcome. love Big Ten hoops. get yourself set up with an account at Pinnacle since you're out of the country. BOL to you.

It's got to be the Krusty Krab.

MisterEko

Quote Originally Posted by Sawsi View Post
    It's got to be the Krusty Krab.
    Not sure it really matters which player I am

MisterEko

Odds at 1.65 for Illinois to win, really nice one. Wiscy is around 1.35. Total 2.27. I'd put 10 units on it.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I used to play college football. I can't say it ever helped me win a bet. Inside information can help but understanding styles, matchups and schematic advantages are most important.

Welcome aboard Eko. 5Dimes has several easy deposit options. You can try v i s a gift cards, CreditCs, etc. Takes a few minutes to get up and running. If you're in Europe you have plenty of other options. Click on the "Become a Pro" link in your signature to receive better betpoints/promo's.

First 12