PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

*ALERT ALERT ALERT* West Virginia vs Syracuse

SYRACUSE ML

get on them now. For those who are registered, DAYCOM corp has it on 5 lines. BIG on 1st half, and 2nd half plays won't be valid untill tipoff.

Were talking about heavy bettors on the ML. Line probably won't change much from now, but this is a very, very big game to get on.

So get on the ML

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    SYRACUSE ML

get on them now. For those who are registered, DAYCOM corp has it on 5 lines. BIG on 1st half, and 2nd half plays won't be valid untill tipoff.

Were talking about heavy bettors on the ML. Line probably won't change much from now, but this is a very, very big game to get on.

So get on the ML
    GREAT I'M GOING TO GO ALL IN ON WEST VIRGINIA I FOLLOWED YOU ON YOUR BIG ALERTS ON ARIZONA AND UNLV-

JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

WVU is the play for me tonite took them +1.5 thanks and goodnight

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks, adding to my W Va play. Great call.

PeachDog

Quote Originally Posted by khaden View Post
    GREAT I'M GOING TO GO ALL IN ON WEST VIRGINIA I FOLLOWED YOU ON YOUR BIG ALERTS ON ARIZONA AND UNLV-
    why didn't you go all in before i placed my bet cause I could have gotten a better ML.

khaden

why didn't you go all in before i placed my bet cause I could have gotten a better ML.

I needed to wait and see what side you were on first.

smsutto
    smsutto's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost of your advice last night. UNLV Sucks. I guess I should lay big on WV.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peach Dog,

Question: What is your record in past 2 wks? ( \your big alert ). If I'm not wrong, arent you 0-6?

smsutto

I just took Iowa -3.5. Was that a bad call? Peach is this one of your alerts????

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

peachdog - are these your plays, or are you getting them from a service?

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I also love West Virginia...this guy being on the Cuse only confirms my capping expertice

curious

Quote Originally Posted by MicGan View Post
    Peach Dog,

Question: What is your record in past 2 wks? ( \your big alert ). If I'm not wrong, arent you 0-6?
    He claims to be 47-0 but says those plays were not posted.

How do you send out an Alert if you don't post it? Do you yell out the window?

khaden

alert ******alert*********alert**********alert ********

for those of you who are new to this site like i am be very careful who you follow and take advice from--i am learning there are some good handicappers on this site and there are others who are pretenders. I learned a very valuable and expensive lesson last night!!

For me- i will be a loyal follower of ck. The guy is legit and he is not only generous in giving great picks but i've contacted the guy on pm's a few times seeking his advice and guidance and he responded immediately.

I will now be playing myself out of a deep hole using his picks exclusively.

smsutto

Hey curious, What do you think of my parley:

Lakers -9
    Tulsa -2
    LSU ml
    Drexel -2
    Duke ml

curious

Quote Originally Posted by smsutto View Post
    Hey curious, What do you think of my parley:

Lakers -9
    Tulsa -2
    LSU ml
    Drexel -2
    Duke ml
    Well, if you are taking favs minus the points you obviously have not ever read any of my posts. I think you should just throw your money out the window.

Make everything money line or don't play it.

tsilvetti
    tsilvetti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

ride on Syracuse this game , they lost a silly one to providence but b4 that lost to louie and pitt. They will turn it around big at home tonight. I can see why hes picking them , I aswell bit the bullet with UNLV , but they played pathetic if anyone saw? It was foul city and could have went either way honestly.

PeachDog

tsilvetti let them take west virginia!

there accusing me of UNLV? lol - UNLV should have won that game by 20 points. SD st. had no business being in the game at halftime, and if it wans't for the refs terrible play calling at the end UNLV would have won the game. REMEMBER THE GOALTENDING?

These people don't know who i am, and they don't know how it's done.

smsutto

I took the money line on all the favs, and yes I read your stuff.

PeachDog

smsutto i have no idea who you are, but if you take my plays you are going to make money, but the biggest problem is that i don't know who you are, i didn't even tell you how to bet on this game.

i have too many people that i know in person , and on this board trying to make money, where I don't make 1 cent off you guys.

in person i get people dropping me 50 bucks -200 bucks after i help them.

who the **** do you people think you are giving me shit if 1 bet doesn't come in.

khaden

Quote Originally Posted by peachdog View Post
    smsutto i have no idea who you are, but if you take my plays you are going to make money, but the biggest problem is that i don't know who you are, i didn't even tell you how to bet on this game.

I have too many people that i know in person , and on this board trying to make money, where i don't make 1 cent off you guys.

In person i get people dropping me 50 bucks -200 bucks after i help them.

Who the **** do you people think you are giving me shit if 1 bet doesn't come in.

hey fuzz face-when you stand on top of the mountain screaming and thumping your chest to get everyone's attention you better deliver!!!! And from what i've observed thus far you yell and scream the loudest and have not produced.

PeachDog

khaden your embarrasing yourself!

I'm #1 in capping in NFL, NHL, and college football on here. It's so frustrating when I hear these comments from you cause you don't know WHO I AM, and as we are trying to find new members from SBR people like you look soooo damm silly that others can't take anyone so seriously.

If you can read my PM's from people that are asking who YOU are, i have no clue.

Stand up and make yourself known. I hope you took my pick last night and lost all your money, and just pissed off and want to voice displeasure.

Do you really think your going to become a member, or join the list? do you really think your going to win money, and learn how to bet?

Move along your wasting everyones time, NEXXXTTTT!

PeachDog

did this guy really say I haven't produced?

hmmmm last time I checked i've won over $7,000 since super bowl winnings, 5,000 last night and i'm on pace right now to win $2,000 tonight.

hmmmm and this guy is from where?

profitmker
    profitmker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    I also love West Virginia...this guy being on the Cuse only confirms my capping expertice
    wvu getting blown away right now

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

first time I've actually seen one of these lame threads be right...of course, since it's an "ALERT ALERT ALERT", it wouldnt suprise me if wake comes back to win. haha

PeachDog

profit, you had your chance.

by the way, who is doing the blowing?

PeachDog

jaymac 1st time you saw a lame thread be right? what lame thread are you talking about? you mean you have never won money?

too bad

profitmker
    profitmker's Avatar Become A Pro!

profit, you had your chance.

by the way, who is doing the blowing?
    no, i was saying that you made a good pick. wvu was losing by quiet a bit.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

meet you at the peach pit........ 90210 star

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something tells me that Peach Dog has lead a life of denial. He was probably the kid that everyone picked on in school and his mom told him that he was better than everyone else.

Why don't you just post you picks and your record and let them speak for themselves like Machine Choice.......Thats easy enough right?

tsilvetti
    tsilvetti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Peach , hope u made it rain as i did on the CUSE game baby! Good pick for sure they dominated from the get go.

Whats your out look on Texas -5 young sir?

PeachDog

roadwarrior i'm sorry I was advised not to talk to you anymore, but I will tell you this much. You have the WRONG FORUM.

This forum is not a forum like others where you can just come on and talk the way you do. You have the wrong impression of what this forum is AND WHO ITS FOR.

That's one of the problems when we made this site public

roadwarrior1

This forum is for ME and everyone else that thinks you are an idiot. Who is "WE" that you keep reffering to?

You can call me an idiot as well...........its OK. I just do not open myself up for criticism by posting picks and saying they are a lock and saying I have a 90% win ratio............

You have been a member since march of 2008 and you make it soud like you started the site. You are not only ignorant but a real tool when you send PMs to people saying "hope you loose all your F***ing money". I think the Mods should take your sorry ass out and let the rest of us exchange information on betting and winning money and enjoying ourselves.........

PeachDog

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior1 View Post
    This forum is for ME and everyone else that thinks you are an idiot. Who is "WE" that you keep reffering to?

You can call me an idiot as well...........its OK. I just do not open myself up for criticism by posting picks and saying they are a lock and saying I have a 90% win ratio............

You have been a member since march of 2008 and you make it soud like you started the site. You are not only ignorant but a real tool when you send PMs to people saying "hope you loose all your F***ing money". I think the Mods should take your sorry ass out and let the rest of us exchange information on betting and winning money and enjoying ourselves.........

warrior this is the last time i'm responding to you. i've already talked to MODS, i can talk to myself anytime I want. Your not even a major player here so don't be surprised you will be banned real soon. think i'm kidding? keep going.

You just said I was a member since march, that just tells everyone how much you know.

just keep talking and keep looking dumb.

I told you Jeff, this is why we shouldn't have made this place public

roadwarrior1

Hey DONKEY..........its says so on your Avator!

PeachDog

roadwarrior PLEASE SHUT UP

it says so on my avator that just proves how little you know

12 Last