Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

College Totals - Am I on to Something??

Creighton @ SD State Over 140 won by 28

Tuesday Arizona @ NM State Over 143 won by 16

I know its only 2 games but I narrowed down my search and found 2 easy ones for Over. I looked for atleast 1 team that shoots alot of 3s (Creighton & Arizona) and an opponent that has athletes and will run w/the misses. Its great if they're going in and ok if they're not because it leads to fastbreak scores. If the 3 point shooting team had great athletes then they wouldn't be chucking so many 3s so they're usually not that good defensively. Teams like Butler are the exception....they shoot alot of 3s but they use most of the 35 second clock and plays slow in general. Obviously an expected close game is good too for late fouls/free throws/etc. Indiana (86-75 winner) went 11-12 points over their total last night. They should be a Over winner much more often than not with this formula. They shoot alot of 3s and jump shots in general and like to run plus they're a smaller team defensively and the one quality big kid (Zeller) can't get too aggressive and get in foul trouble.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I like it, start posting your findings here regards new match-ups and lets see how it goes!

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice. Would be interested in seeing your plays for tonight. Thanks.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think its a good theory. teams who shoot 3s and can be speed up for teams that will "run".

teams like butler and wisconsin will dictate the tempo almost always though. see wisconsin v unc last night.