Stack B's
    Stack B's's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNC ...Just so I can vent...

Couple Comments:

Barnes Hits 2 FT's to give UNC 10 pt lead...

Guard fouls Taylor before the inbound....awesome...

Taylor hits 2 FT's....UNC breaks half court....strickland decides to force it instead of waiting for the foul up 8...turns it over...

Prototype Wisky Big Boy gets a bouncer for the 3 to go in...cute...

2 FTs by unc...up 7....Taylor hits monster 3 three feet behind the line...

Marshall proceeds to go 2 for 4 from FT line and a half court buzzer.....

2nd half/Game squashed...

F ME BIG TIME

kp126
    kp126's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to break something...

Even though I was on UNC 2nd half big I can honestly say that UNC did not deserve to cover 2nd half though. They consistently made mistakes even with a lead. Go roll a joint and relax....

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

okay just to add to this. Strickland did the foul and the turnover as soon as he checked back in. All the three point shots that wisconsin hit straight on at the end the unc guys pretend to get fool by the same screen/pick. This team is so talented they will be throwing shit all year just watch, if theyre favored by the public fade them. They will pound teams later in the year but right now they got to make their money by throwing spreads

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

on a side note i didnt bet on this game after watching them do stupid stuff against unlv and then finding out from uconn basketball players that unc does shady stuff to make some money. I'm so surprised that our media doesnt see point shaving at all its annoying

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG is that what freaking happened, I had a wager on the game and second half. UP 10 with a minute to go shoud cover both!!! buzzer beater beat us?? what crap!!!