awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame -3 all day and for the next two weeks!!!

How long can McAlarney stay in a slump??? Dude is an extremely good outside 3 shooter (I still say best in Big East and I got Alex Ruoff as a WVU student/fan) Three Games is way too long to be missing when you are that good and I look to see that crazy doobie head mick shooting lights out tommorow....Gody is only sooo good and needs his wingman back in form....Gody will have no trouble controlling the inside against anybody from Cincy (so none of those low% fall back jumpers).... The most important thing to look at is ND was a top 10 team during early holiday hoops and now has fallen completely off the radar with 5 straight losses as well as a 40+ game home winning streak coming to an end with 2 straight embarrassing home losses (no ND is not home tommorow but still this matters)...I would take this game up to -8 (which is closer to where I figured it would start) so -3 is MONEY.....

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Its not that he is shooting cold, its that he can't get open! People are only having to guard him and Harrangody. I have lost some money on this one dimensional team and am going to lay off.

iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with a white jackson....there is no way Notre Dame loses tommorow...gody is going to go to work....im on it...by the way....tell tito i said whats up...

awhitejackson

True but Luke Zeller has been stepping up to at least attempt a few 3's...In Pitt game he was 6-9 from outside...Maybe this opens up some opportunities for McAlarney??? I dont know.... Thats what I'll be betting on

awhitejackson

Lines moving towards me.....Dont like any movement but its gives me half a point...Oh well Im still on ND as fav game of night......

iladelcat

This is my biggest game as well....the difference of the previous game that Notre Dame played was Dejuan Blair who gave Pitt a million second chance points! There are only two guys in the Big East who can give Gody fits...Blair and Thabeet...everyone else Gody does work on...if Notre Dame comes out and shoots like they are capable this game won't even be close with Notre Dame's tournament hopes on the line!!

iladelcat

Its a wrap for Notre Dame!!

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

McDonalds is hiring.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by hajune View Post
    McDonalds is hiring.

man that is your line right there. just put it in your quote instead of threads.