lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

UTEP +18 at Oregon?

Seems like a lot of points for an unproven Oregon team to be laying. This line opened at 15.5 at Bodog this morning and has climbed all day to 18.

I capped Oregon as a 12 point winner here.

What am I missing? I really want to pound UTEP here.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

guess i'm alone on this one?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree it seems a tad high but utep has got the breaks beat off them by lesser teams than this..im scared to back them, lol...no play for me, gl tho

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Stephen F. Austin was about their only ugly looking loss and their only loss by 18. UTSA, New Mexico, and New Mexico State are respectable teams and only beat UTEP by 9, 12, and 16 respectively.

Yeah, this play has an ugly feel to it and I don't blame you for staying away. Hopefully I don't regret it.

BigDan

good call

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Thanks man. Should've known to stay away from your Billikens. I think they have Elite 8 potential but playing any team as a 9 point favorite traveling multiple time zones for their 4th game in 6 days is probably a bad bet. St. Louis was clearly the better team, they just had nothing left in the tank by halftime.

BigDan

yea it was just a really bad spot, hell they were so gassed it cost me the under (knew i should have just played 1st half)....on the bright side them losing will prob open up better opportunities to play on them down the line..already saw a thread bashing them for being ranked

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Thanks man. Should've known to stay away from your Billikens. I think they have Elite 8 potential but playing any team as a 9 point favorite traveling multiple time zones for their 4th game in 6 days is probably a bad bet. St. Louis was clearly the better team, they just had nothing left in the tank by halftime.
    Agree w/ you here. Good pick on UTEP bud.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yea it was just a really bad spot, hell they were so gassed it cost me the under (knew i should have just played 1st half)....on the bright side them losing will prob open up better opportunities to play on them down the line..already saw a thread bashing them for being ranked

Yeah, agree with that...there goes whatever public perception they had which works in our favor, I have a feeling I'll be playing St. Louis a lot once A-10 play arrives. Majerus will get this team deep into March, I've always liked him as a coach.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Maddhatter View Post
    Agree w/ you here. Good pick on UTEP bud.
    Thanks man. Been a profitable couple of weeks tailing you and a few others in the Play of the Day thread. Keep it up!