Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5133

monday college hoops

Best Bets (13-15)(-10.50)
    Strong Plays (20-14)(+9.20)
    Regular Plays (37-24)(+10.60)

Overall (70-53)(+9.30)

Only one play on Sunday and it was a best bet winner with Dayton. There were a couple of others I like and layed off and I could kick myself as I would have went 3-0, but those are the breaks. Sometimes it goes the other way as well.

Short card again with some smaller conference games. Here is what I came up with.

Louisville -2.5 vs Connecticut (best bet)………….Two great teams, both are final eight, if not final four material. This is one of those games where home court will make the difference. U Conn only has one loss and you know they are going to lose more than one game this year, and this is just one of those spots to go against them.

Wisconsin-Green Bay +1 vs Butler (best bet)…………….Here we have another team that only has one loss and like above they will lose more than one game this season. Butler is the better team, but this is one of those games where they have a very good chance to lose. They probably will not lose on their home court, so at UWGB is as good as a place as any for a loss. Add to the fact that just about everybody that I have read in different forums is on Butler is a big way. I have to go the other way on this one even though it scares me to death.

Niagara +1 vs Iona (strong play)…………..Simply the better team here. Not afraid to go against the home team here even though I am a huge believer in home court in college hoops. Above games you have two very solid home teams I took, whereas with Iona you don’t have that. Niagara just too talented to lose to this team, even on the road.

Manhattan +2.5 vs Marists (strong play)…………….Very similar to my above strong play, although both rated as strong plays, I like Niagara better than Manhattan even though I will have the same amount of money of them. I like to bet in pairs you might have noticed with similar types of games and that is what I did taking Manhattan and Niagara. Should at least get a split with my two strong plays and maybe even get lucky and win them both.

Baylor +1 vs Kansas (regular play)………….Smallest play of the night for me. This is not the same Kansas team we are used to seeing and this is not the same Baylor team we are used to seeing either. KU down a little bit while Baylor is way up this season.

W Carolina +19 vs Davidson (regular play)………..Just simply feel this is too many points. It is not like Davidson will be sky high for this game as they know they are going to win. In the meantime W Carolina does not suck by any means and should keep this under twenty.

I am shocked that I found six games and four of them I really like with such a limited card. What can I say? I like them and I am betting them.

Good Luck Everybody!!

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post
    Best Bets (13-15)(-10.50)
    Strong Plays (20-14)(+9.20)
    Regular Plays (37-24)(+10.60)

Overall (70-53)(+9.30)

Only one play on Sunday and it was a best bet winner with Dayton. There were a couple of others I like and layed off and I could kick myself as I would have went 3-0, but those are the breaks. Sometimes it goes the other way as well.

Short card again with some smaller conference games. Here is what I came up with.

Louisville -2.5 vs Connecticut (best bet)………….Two great teams, both are final eight, if not final four material. This is one of those games where home court will make the difference. U Conn only has one loss and you know they are going to lose more than one game this year, and this is just one of those spots to go against them.

Wisconsin-Green Bay +1 vs Butler (best bet)…………….Here we have another team that only has one loss and like above they will lose more than one game this season. Butler is the better team, but this is one of those games where they have a very good chance to lose. They probably will not lose on their home court, so at UWGB is as good as a place as any for a loss. Add to the fact that just about everybody that I have read in different forums is on Butler is a big way. I have to go the other way on this one even though it scares me to death.

Niagara +1 vs Iona (strong play)…………..Simply the better team here. Not afraid to go against the home team here even though I am a huge believer in home court in college hoops. Above games you have two very solid home teams I took, whereas with Iona you don’t have that. Niagara just too talented to lose to this team, even on the road.

Manhattan +2.5 vs Marists (strong play)…………….Very similar to my above strong play, although both rated as strong plays, I like Niagara better than Manhattan even though I will have the same amount of money of them. I like to bet in pairs you might have noticed with similar types of games and that is what I did taking Manhattan and Niagara. Should at least get a split with my two strong plays and maybe even get lucky and win them both.

Baylor +1 vs Kansas (regular play)………….Smallest play of the night for me. This is not the same Kansas team we are used to seeing and this is not the same Baylor team we are used to seeing either. KU down a little bit while Baylor is way up this season.

W Carolina +19 vs Davidson (regular play)………..Just simply feel this is too many points. It is not like Davidson will be sky high for this game as they know they are going to win. In the meantime W Carolina does not suck by any means and should keep this under twenty.

I am shocked that I found six games and four of them I really like with such a limited card. What can I say? I like them and I am betting them.

Good Luck Everybody!!
    if that Butler game scares you to death with you taking Wisc/Green Bay how is that listed as a best bet

tekneeqz
    tekneeqz's Avatar Become A Pro!

these bets are terrible, i feel that i am for the other team on EVERY bet.
    your given reason for choosing these is....? its dumb.
    you think butler and uconn will lose because, "they have 1 loss, and there going to loss another game this season."
    ????????????????????????????WHAT!?!?!