sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

sandman december hoops

i know it is a few days early...i had to get out of that november thread tho because it was bad luck and was really dragging me down...lol. december will be good...and i hope it is good for all of you as well.

40-42-1 and -1.2 units in that awful november thread...time to do work.

sandman0713

let's get it going right...

st louis -4.5 ****

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    let's get it going right...

st louis -4.5 ****

41-42-1 and +2.4 units after st louis mops up ou...see, i told you it was the november thread bringing me down...lol.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

nothing like getting a early jump on the month

sandman0713

lb state +11 ***
    xavier +140 **
    oakland +135 **

sandman0713

2-1 and +2.4 units tonight. both mls came in, and almost had lbsu as well. leaves it at 43-43-1 and +4.8 units this year. feel like a sucker already but...

mich over 113 **
    n'western -1 ***
    illinois -3 ****
    utep +13.5 **

sandman0713

2-1 and +2.4 units tonight. both mls came in, and almost had lbsu as well. leaves it at 43-43-1 and +4.8 units this year. feel like a sucker already but...

mich over 113 **
    n'western -1 ***
    illinois -3 ****
    utep +13.5 **
    add duke +315 **
    prolly a waste, but you never get duke at +anything...and i have to take a crack.

sandman0713

4-1 night, and +8 units. leaves it at 46-44-1 and +12.8 units for the season...now we are getting somewhere. mls and action games killing my record, but at least i am starting to make some money. gl the rest of the week guys.

sandman0713

4-1 night, and +8 units. leaves it at 46-44-1 and +12.8 units for the season...now we are getting somewhere. mls and action games killing my record, but at least i am starting to make some money. gl the rest of the week guys.

okie state over 129 ****
    ostate always looked at as a team who plays great d...but not so much this season. lot of new guys who want to run, run, run...and then shoot some 3's. not a lot of d so far...or good d i should say. tulsa has also shown they will run against this type of team, and they are very capable of knocking down 3's. i like the young guys to want to show off in this game and really go up and down...both teams. don't know who wins...but unless both teams are cold, i love the over.

nebraska under 140 ***
    southern cal -3.5 ***
    nc state even **

sandman0713

okie state over 129 ****
    ostate always looked at as a team who plays great d...but not so much this season. lot of new guys who want to run, run, run...and then shoot some 3's. not a lot of d so far...or good d i should say. tulsa has also shown they will run against this type of team, and they are very capable of knocking down 3's. i like the young guys to want to show off in this game and really go up and down...both teams. don't know who wins...but unless both teams are cold, i love the over.

nebraska under 140 ***
    southern cal -3.5 ***
    nc state even **
    48-46-1 and +12.2 units after a 2-2 night. dude missed a wide open layup in the tulsa game that could have put it in ot, and bailed me out of a bad call...lol.

sandman0713

48-46-1 and +12.2 units after a 2-2 night. dude missed a wide open layup in the tulsa game that could have put it in ot, and bailed me out of a bad call...lol.
    g'town +7.5 ***
    ole miss under 146.5 ***
    wright state +5.5 **

sandman0713

g'town +7.5 ***
    ole miss under 146.5 ***
    wright state +5.5 **
    3-0 tonight and +7.2 units leaves it at 51-46-1 and +19.4 units this season.

sandman0713

3-0 tonight and +7.2 units leaves it at 51-46-1 and +19.4 units this season.
    virginia under 116 ***
    really low total, but i think for good reason. virginia d has been incredible this year. gm has scored some, but not on a d near this. i actually have them scoring less than 50 here...and they have held teams down pretty low as well...and virginia doesn't want to run anything other than clock...lol.

memphis +1 ****
    this is one of my problems...i can't get off my perception of what a team is, even after seeing them exposed sometimes. that said...i just see nothing that says miami to me, and i guess i will just keep losing 4 unit plays on this team...lol.

washington +7.5 **
    guys can score, and i think they keep up. may lay a couple on the ml when i see it tomm as well.

bstino
    bstino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

GL Sandman. Fresh thread looks to be doin the trick

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by bstino View Post
    GL Sandman. Fresh thread looks to be doin the trick

thanks man...you too. not so much the fresh thread honestly, but more about slowing down and betting solid plays. won't win them all...but i was really excited about hoops, hadn't seen anyone play this year, and betting half the board...lol. big 12 play is where i usually do best...so anything i am up before then will be a bonus. gl this season.

sandman0713

virginia under 116 ***
    really low total, but i think for good reason. virginia d has been incredible this year. gm has scored some, but not on a d near this. i actually have them scoring less than 50 here...and they have held teams down pretty low as well...and virginia doesn't want to run anything other than clock...lol.

memphis +1 ****
    this is one of my problems...i can't get off my perception of what a team is, even after seeing them exposed sometimes. that said...i just see nothing that says miami to me, and i guess i will just keep losing 4 unit plays on this team...lol.

washington +7.5 **
    guys can score, and i think they keep up. may lay a couple on the ml when i see it tomm as well.
    no washington ml for me. instead adding...
    mizzou under 149 **
    mizzou d has been really good. i think nova really tries to slow down the game, because if they don't they are getting humiliated. no way are they scoring mid 80s + on this d imo...so slow it down, good d, and rebound will be the focus. may look dumb after...but i think for it to be remotely close, it must go under.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

as much as i wish i could follow you with that u149, it seems too risky for me. but i hope you hit it. bol.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    as much as i wish i could follow you with that u149, it seems too risky for me. but i hope you hit it. bol.
    i will admit bro i was thinking mizzou and over when i saw the line. when you really look at how good the mizzou d has been tho...holding good teams to like 50 and below...it seems much more likely. i don't think mizzou is dropping 90 on nova...but even if they get close, it would have to be a mizzou style game. that would put nova somewhere around 50, according to what i see. not super solid...thus only 2 units...but i think it is a tad high.

anyways...where you been man? you do a lot of hoops?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

The UNDER in the NOVA game is the right play IMO also good luck on it

SupermanX
    SupermanX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your thoughts on these games but with the mizzou analysis, if you think its gonna be like that, why dont you have a play on mizzou -7 rather then playing it close with the under. Just wondering, but enjoy your posts bud, best of luck

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanX View Post
    I like your thoughts on these games but with the mizzou analysis, if you think its gonna be like that, why dont you have a play on mizzou -7 rather then playing it close with the under. Just wondering, but enjoy your posts bud, best of luck
    having a hard time figuring how solid this nova team is. i haven't seen them play this year, and going off of games against weaker teams mainly when looking at this game. i don't THINK nova will get blasted here...meaning i like them to slow down mizzou a little and hang around. i don't know if it will be within 7, as mizzou's wins are coming by like 40 this season...lol. i do feel i would have a pretty good shot at the under even in a mizzou cover tho. anyways...not all that confident in it, and that is why only 2 units. usually a line i found to be off imo by 5-8 points i would hammer...but the fact i have watched mizzou a few times keeps it small for me. like i said...prolly end up feeling foolish after this one anyways...lol. gl man.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

NOVA has all the tools necessary to put an end to Missouri tonight

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    The UNDER in the NOVA game is the right play IMO also good luck on it
    with a name like collegeoverunder...i guess it is good to have you on the same side as myself on a total play...lol. gl man.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

with a name like collegeoverunder...i guess it is good to have you on the same side as myself on a total play...lol. gl man.

yep thats what my names for OVER and UNDERS

sandman0713

2-1-1 and +3.4 tonight. 53-47-2 and +22.8 for the year. gl all tomm.

sandman0713

2-1-1 and +3.4 tonight. 53-47-2 and +22.8 for the year. gl all tomm.
    oklahoma state +4 ****
    0-2 on one total and one spread betting my boys. that is usually not the case as i listen to or watch every game they play, study the stat's, and follow them pretty closely...and i am not so much of a bball fan that i have trouble seperating being a fan from betting. try to get it turned around tomm. page seems like he is getting his shot going now...and i really think that is what this team needs is a deep threat to pull the d out some. they ran up against 2 tougher d's in new york...and i really believe the younger kids were a little wide eyed in msg. they have scored well the rest of the year...pretty talented young team...6-0 against mizzou state...you have a same-team matchup that says the teams are at least very even...i don't see anything in springfield to intimidate the younger players...and i just don't feel we should be getting points here. i have the game going over the 129 as well...but i haven't decided if i will play it or not.

wichita state -4 ****
    tulsa has been beaten down 5 of the last 6...and by some pretty good teams. and i don't mean beat bad...but instead 6 close games, and they have lost 5. that is tougher on a team than just getting pasted 5 of 6 imo, and really hurts confidence and moral. i really don't understand this line being this low. both teams play pretty good d...but wichita state has shown they can score against good d, while tulsa has trouble getting into the 60s. don't see how they keep up here. ws just pasted unlv, so you would think it would be a little higher.

both games are 129.5...and i like the over on both. will just go ahead and make that my card.

okie state +4 ****
    wichita state -4 ****
    mizzou state over 129.5 ***
    tulsa over 129.5 ***

bstino

Looks good sandman . Another winning night hopefully. GL. Tailing on the Oki state.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by bstino View Post
    Looks good sandman . Another winning night hopefully. GL. Tailing on the Oki state.
    thanks man. thought that was gonna be my only loser for a while. we didn't play well still, and mizzou state is pretty solid at home. if ostate could cut out all the stretches in the game where they just stand around and watch one guy dribble, and all the bonehead plays on d...they would be pretty solid. guess that is part of a young team tho...no matter how talented.

sandman0713

oklahoma state +4 ****
    0-2 on one total and one spread betting my boys. that is usually not the case as i listen to or watch every game they play, study the stat's, and follow them pretty closely...and i am not so much of a bball fan that i have trouble seperating being a fan from betting. try to get it turned around tomm. page seems like he is getting his shot going now...and i really think that is what this team needs is a deep threat to pull the d out some. they ran up against 2 tougher d's in new york...and i really believe the younger kids were a little wide eyed in msg. they have scored well the rest of the year...pretty talented young team...6-0 against mizzou state...you have a same-team matchup that says the teams are at least very even...i don't see anything in springfield to intimidate the younger players...and i just don't feel we should be getting points here. i have the game going over the 129 as well...but i haven't decided if i will play it or not.

wichita state -4 ****
    tulsa has been beaten down 5 of the last 6...and by some pretty good teams. and i don't mean beat bad...but instead 6 close games, and they have lost 5. that is tougher on a team than just getting pasted 5 of 6 imo, and really hurts confidence and moral. i really don't understand this line being this low. both teams play pretty good d...but wichita state has shown they can score against good d, while tulsa has trouble getting into the 60s. don't see how they keep up here. ws just pasted unlv, so you would think it would be a little higher.

both games are 129.5...and i like the over on both. will just go ahead and make that my card.

okie state +4 ****
    wichita state -4 ****
    mizzou state over 129.5 ***
    tulsa over 129.5 ***
    4-0 tonight and +12.6 units makes it 57-47-2 and +35.4 for the year. nice to have a good night with a couple of 4 unit plays on the card. gl all tomm.

bstino

Niceeee sandman. Wish I tailed on all! Had a 4 team parlay and Illi's very very sloppy game (from what I heard as I only saw live updates)was the last and only leg that cost me a nice some of money. Hopefully tomorrows small card can bring some + again!

bstino

sum of money*

sandman0713

4-0 tonight and +12.6 units makes it 57-47-2 and +35.4 for the year. nice to have a good night with a couple of 4 unit plays on the card. gl all tomm.
    just taking kansas state under 135.5 for ***

really think this is gonna be a great game, with really solid d played both ways. one of the better early season games to watch imo. gl all with the small card.

sandman0713

just taking kansas state under 135.5 for ***

really think this is gonna be a great game, with really solid d played both ways. one of the better early season games to watch imo. gl all with the small card.
    uconn -5.5 ***
    i think sometimes we see a line like this and worry about taking it and being suckered...i did. bored today tho, and i have read all i could find about this game. seems to me like uconn is a different team since the kid came back that was out to suspension. you know they are gonna own the glass in this game as well. i was looking for a play on the total...but ended up liking uconn. may be a square play...but i see it as a must play. uconn ml would prolly be a pretty safe play, as i really don't see them losing outright here...but i am never willing to pay that much juice. 65-52 uconn is my guess.

sandman0713

58-48-2 and +35.1 after a split. i don't sweat dogs or unders that lose in ot too much. still money gone...but not much you can do about it. win some that way and lose some that way...gambling. hope everyone did well tonight.

sandman0713

58-48-2 and +35.1 after a split. i don't sweat dogs or unders that lose in ot too much. still money gone...but not much you can do about it. win some that way and lose some that way...gambling. hope everyone did well tonight.

idaho under 140 ***
    iowa state -10 ***

gl all tomm.

123 Last