TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

TPowell's Monday Plays

10 Unit Play: Louisville (-2)
    10 Unit Play: Butler (-1.5)
    5 Unit Play (Lean): Niagara (+2.5)

Needed a quick break to figure out a few things, back tommorow with some big plays. When the #1 team in the country faces another top 10 team on the road, it seems like that home teams always wins. I would advise most people to wait it out on Louisville. Terrence Williams seemed to be a little hurt at the end of the WV game but I havent seen anything about it. If T-Will is healthy, I love Louisville's chances to win and cover. Butler seems to be a square play, but they can play anywhere with anybody and have proved it all year. They will be ready for whatever Wisconsin GB throws at them.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope everything is ok down in your area TPowell? Like Louis. and Niagara also. Biggest matchup IMO of the CBB year. Might be for a 1 seed in the long run? Stats are so damn even! I think Cards win if they don't let UConn score paint points. Will buy down to -2 if have to? Let us know about injury stuff update?

Niagara better team IMO and looks like this is a payback game. Good road team, quiet Monday crowd? Also liking Kansas -1, might be a too obvious trap game. Baylor's been way off but veteran group might rattle young Kansas team?

MrMonkey

TPowell

yeah things here are getting better. Still a lot without power and phones but its getting better. Maybe I read too much into T-Will's injury but he looked like he wasnt 100% afterwards. I keep thinking Kansas will bite the bullet on the road sometime, but who knows.

MrMonkey

Staying away completely from Kansas game after reading Gambling's post! Wish I knew something about MVC and Butler's conf. Back when I watch alot of games never even realized they were around but guys seem to win $ in these leagues? Hate having to bet just the big confs.? Waiting to see your final post about Butler, 9 straight over wisc, 50% of points 3's, solid Def. going to tail you on that one for sure!

MrMonkey

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

i am pumped for the ville v conn game tonight! i got power back at the house yesterday, just in time to get the big screen fired up for tonight! line has moved up to -3 with 53% of public on uconn. hmmmm. i would like to grab ville at -2, i may buy down to that number, but i gotta think the line will at least come back to -2.5. from what i am reading on the insidetheville forum, twill's ankle is a non issue. no media reports locally on it, i hope he is 100% tonight because we are gonna need him.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

T Will is fine, that's why you haven't heard anything about it

MrMonkey

That's it, I am off tonight, wife wants me off the computer for the afternoon and go out with her, I guess this part time job isn't making enough, so taking the Cards now at -2 (.5 buy) This is where I had it at to bet. UConn only 23% of points from 3's, shoot a ton of FTs, Louis. packs it in on Def. and see if UConn can make a large # of 3's.

MrMonkey

w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still looking at the Louisville game tonight. My lean right now is Louisville....

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Tpowell, i am with you on the niagara pick, but have the over in the Butler game. Best of luck tonight!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

FYI -Anthony Nelson on Niagara will be suspended for this game...he is their starting point guard and team leader in assists....

Niagara's Anthony Nelson punched Manhattan's Patrick Bouli in the stomach with little over a minute remaining vs Manhattan. Nelson was charged with a flagrant foul and was ejected, while Bouli received a technical foul. Under NCAA rules, Nelson will be suspended one game

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

so pete are you leaning iona or no play

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lambogb View Post
    so pete are you leaning iona or no play

I took Iona ML -125

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    T Will is fine, that's why you haven't heard anything about it
    hoping you're right LKid! He played a lot after he was injured and didnt look 100% but theres no way that Pitino would have played him if he knew there was anything wrong IMO. Weird situation, kinda like Clark's hyperextended knee last Saturday

MrMonkey

Good luck tonight! going with Louis.-2, Butler -1 and have to switch to Iona+1.5. Hopefully 2-1. Liked what you had, so figured why post them?

MrMonkey

mick
    mick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uconn looking very good and Louisville looking flat. Rebounding big factor Louisville press not a factor. You never know what Uconn team is going to show up. Tonight they are in the house.

TPowell

Louisville press not a factor? Clark played awful, a good game from Clark and its a toss up. Defense just wasnt there tonight. Freshman bigs are just too scared of Thabeet