hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

good Thursday card

I hope you enjoyed my picks yesterday. I was trying to hit 11 NBA games in a row but lost the Denver game. I hit Toronto because I play many games early. They opened at +1 quickly went to pk then to -1 and in some places-2. I find it best to play teams I like early except for dogs at +5 or more. I have a formula for playing games early and late. It works 80% of the time. In some case I wait, in others I pull the trigger immediately.
    All top 3 plays( Ohio U cancel ) hit and 5 of 6 of my next tier teams hit. The rest were 6-2.
    Tonight's card is a good one ( I hope) I have a 20 unit play but will hide it with my upper plays.
    Best plays
    ARK L R -2
    Calif +10
    Ohio U -4
    L B St -5
    E Ill + 2 1/2
    Next tier
    Clem +1
    Cita -6
    San Jose St +6
    Tenn St + 8 1/2
    N Color -7
    The others
    Wr St -7
    St Mary's +8 1/2
    Pepp+11 please do not throw up
    Port -2
    S E Misso +5 1/2
    Cleve +5 1/2( NBA) small

Here are hot - cold team plays. Some are listed above as stronger plays because they have added features.
    Wr. St, LA Tech, Citadel, Den, L B ST, CAL, UC IRV, S E Misso, Port St, Mont St, Ohio U -12 plays -That is above the normal amount of plays
    Cheers
    If I lose
    I did not have a good day with the % of winners but made money because my big play won . I did a dyslexic thing posting . I liked St Marys as a top tier play and Calif as a 3rd level one. My computer went out several times yesterday and today. I was running short of time and by the time I handicapped those 2 games and posted my plays I transferred them in the wrong column but played them correctly. I even posted another person who liked them and said I liked them a lot. I never did handicap the Stanford game because my computer went down 3 times before I got to them. I forgot to handicap them and as it turned out they qualified as a play and were a winner. The Calif game brings me to an important point. Calif has been a spread crusher until recently. They lost 2 in a row and our indicators had them to win the last one and tonight's game. When a team does not live up to its potential it is ok to play them again but NOT as a a strong play. If they lose to the spread the second time as they did tonight (or a vice versa streak) then they will VERY likely continue in that direction and should not be considered as a play to win. Only about 10% of all teams have this Dr Jeckl and Mr Hyde complex. They win in bunches then abruptly lose in bunches. Expect California to join the list. The classic Dr Jeckl Mr Hyde team this year has been Niagara. There are several others. My advise is to stay away from these teams.
    I hit my big play today. 33% of my money that I INVESTED today went on ARK LR. I am 7-0 on super strong plays this year. They start in Jan and I usually get 1 to 3 a week or about 15 a year. I got +102 and + 105 on them at Matchbook.( wow) It is best to play a high % of your daily money on really strong plays. Pending 2 games I will be about 15-20% ahead today having lost about 18% of my remainding money. It sure did not feel like a winning day as the day progressed but I did indeed;win. Believe it or not the many plays I post hit a high % of the time. Just not today. I will do better tomorrow I am sure.
    Cheers and also
    Last edited by hajune; 01-30-09 at 12:11 AM. Reason: misspell

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

`I do not feel comfortable when I have a huge game that I can not give out as a super strong game. The service I give out my opinions to gave me their blessings to give out all games but the super strong plays ,which are not that many, are listed with my other stong plays. The super play was Ark L R. We had them to beat the spread by 12. They were close but faltered at the end , still winning the spread comfortably. We are 7-0 with these plays so far. I average 1 or 2 plays a week at this time of year with them.