BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

St. Johns 36 free throws Texsa A&M 3!!!!!!!

Are you F***ing kidding me.

A&M was up 10 in the second half and then all of the sudden the refs start calling fouls on A&M everytime St. Johns brings the ball down court.

A&M was clearly the better team but the refs have done what they can to keep St. Johns in the game.

I rarely claim a game is fixed but come on. 36 free throws to 3!!!!

BigDofBA

Oh my god. Another bail foul call.

Do the refs have St. Johns ML?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

38-3 ! LOL how is that even possible thats so funny

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Are you F***ing kidding me. A&M was up 10 in the second half and then all of the sudden the refs start calling fouls on A&M everytime St. Johns brings the ball down court. A&M was clearly the better team but the refs have done what they can to keep St. Johns in the game. I rarely claim a game is fixed but come on. 36 free throws to 3!!!!
    Don't have a cent on the game and only caught the last bit but even that last foul was bogus. Inexplicable. Never seen a disparity like this. When you think you've seen it all.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

and I thought the Temple game was bad. My oh my it's gonna be a interesting NCAA basketball season without NBA. Their is gonna be a lot of 'funny' games like this.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    and I thought the Temple game was bad. My oh my it's gonna be a interesting NCAA basketball season without NBA. Their is gonna be a lot of 'funny' games like this.
    Yep. I expect this shit in the NBA.

It was funny watching the A&M player getting hacked down low in the last minute as he was going up for a shot. Of course there was no call, St. Johns goes the other way, and they call a phantom foul on A&M to put St. Johns on the line.

What a joke.