khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

head to head tommorrow ...i will teach you a lesson

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

well then, if roddick wins I won't gloat. but remember, you did say federer has the edge. as far as I know, being from USA is an edge in almost anything! haha. listen, I put up wifey's pic as my avatar, and she's a veteran (seriously), so in her honor I'm going with the united states to win the australian open! go roddick!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    you would put -650 on federa? thats crazy. you sound like curious. ask him what happened when he took gonzaga -15000. hahah. I wont brag about my tennis record until I tin. but remember, +450 is ALWAYS wortha few bucks, especially when the guy that is +450 has won in the past, and now looks better than he ever has.
    The Gonzaga play lost and my other 18 plays that day won and I was STILL up 3300 units. So go play that worn out broken record somewhere else. Gawd I am so tired of hearing about that mother ****ing game. I play 30-40 plays a day every day in 3 sports and these faggots talk shit about one game every single ****ing day.

At this rate pretty soon I will have every poster on SBR on ignore. Except for tblueeyes.

jaymac82980

khaliagent, shut up! you buy picks. you're such a dork. don't challenge anyone, unless you're challenging someone to a competition of who can swallow their face quicker - I am routing for you...GO!

jaymac82980

curious, get over it. i was making a joke, stoip being the JO that everyone says you are. I have no problem with you. like I said, it was a joke.

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent View Post
    head to head tommorrow ...i will teach you a lesson

ha ha, you really dont wanna do that!!! TRUST ME! Hope you made enough money tonight to buy some solid picks tomorrow!! Tomorrow you can tell everyone what it feels like to get beat by a girl!!!GET A LIFE!!

khaliagent

we will see who has a better win pct tomm

jaymac82980

what a jok khaliagent is. the kid obviously buys picks.

khaliagent

khaliagent, shut up! you buy picks. you're such a dork. don't challenge anyone, unless you're challenging someone to a competition of who can swallow their face quicker - I am routing for you...GO!
    you sir are a loser .
    end of story.
    rx forum .com i do not pay for them ..it is shared by people who do pay for them....i even post them for stupid losers like you for comparison towards your own picks loser

khaliagent

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=656821

to all the losers who say i buy picks go eat shit

jaymac82980

well khalient, looks like I'll be eating some doodie, cuz I think you buy picks. go find a puddle of AIDS and slip in it!

tblueeyes

well then, if roddick wins I won't gloat. but remember, you did say federer has the edge. as far as I know, being from USA is an edge in almost anything! haha. listen, I put up wifey's pic as my avatar, and she's a veteran (seriously), so in her honor I'm going with the united states to win the australian open! go roddick!

I am not one to gloat as well...GL to ya!

USA!!!

curious

What is wrong with buying picks?

tblueeyes

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=656821

to all the losers who say i buy picks go eat shit

Oh wow, this really is not that serious....."GO EAT SHIT" how old r u?

khaliagent

u are the one accusing and now you cant take some emotion...juss like a women

tblueeyes

we will see who has a better win pct tomm

Sure thing!! Dude you have no idea how ignorant and childish you sound to me right now!!! You my friend will get SCHOOLED!!

khaliagent

we will see toots

khaliagent

if i win tommorrow i want props

jaymac82980

curious, there is nothing wrong with buying picks. but khaliagent posts those paid for picks word for word. it's like taking food off someones table. those guys that sell their picks, they make a living doing it. But schmucks like Khaliagent post the entire pick and who it comes from. that isn't cool. machine may be buying his picks, but he isn't saying where they come from. so somebody could be following machine, and buying picks from the same person. basically, I don't think posting paid for picks is alright if you are saying where they came from. it IS taking food off of someones table. however, I don't think actually buying picks is wrong. I don't see any problem with that.

curious

i have a question. What can 1 day possibly prove? 1 day of picks proves nothing.

Instead of challenging everyone on the forum, why don't you just post your picks every day and keep a running tally of the win-loss and units won record and post that in your signature. Then if you want to have a "nah nah nah nah nah, my picks are better than your picks" contest with anyone, you can just compare YTD stats.

tblueeyes

u are the one accusing and now you cant take some emotion...juss like a women
    B4 you come at me saying I cant take emotion...lemme just tell ya a lil bit about me...I am 27...on 10/26/07 I was diagnosed with CANCER...i was given less than 50% survival...since then my lung has collapsed twice, I have had 3 allergic reactions to chemo, and have been in a coma...not to mention went into remission rediagnosed and back in remission again...then only to find out yesterday when I went to the doctor that I have to have yet my 6th surgery in the past year and a half...dont tell me i dont have emotion...i live everyday to the fullest, and take nothing for granted...so do u see now how childish u seem to me??? HOW IS THAT FOR EMOTION???

jaymac82980

of course when you buy picks, you can't call yourself a "handicapper" either. and you look like an idiot calling someone out to a challende. basically you are challenging someone to a challenge with a professional's picks.

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    i have a question. What can 1 day possibly prove? 1 day of picks proves nothing.

Instead of challenging everyone on the forum, why don't you just post your picks every day and keep a running tally of the win-loss and units won record and post that in your signature. Then if you want to have a "nah nah nah nah nah, my picks are better than your picks" contest with anyone, you can just compare YTD stats.
    too much work i just like to go with wins and losses and let you guys do the math if you want to track my plays and see if im up thats up to u

tblueeyes

IF u win??? You dont seem to confident...anywhoo I dont have time to argue with you, i have better things to do like powder my nose!!!

jaymac82980

well good luck with that T, it runs in my family big time. I know how it works. more power to you! my family has been decimated by lung cancer, and none of them have been smokers. so I REALLY do know how you feel.

khaliagent

jaymac do you come from weak sperm or something...i do not pay for them

here ya gohttp://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=656821

curious

Quote Originally Posted by tblueeyes View Post
    B4 you come at me saying I cant take emotion...lemme just tell ya a lil bit about me...I am 27...on 10/26/07 I was diagnosed with CANCER...i was given less than 50% survival...since then my lung has collapsed twice, I have had 3 allergic reactions to chemo, and have been in a coma...not to mention went into remission rediagnosed and back in remission again...then only to find out yesterday when I went to the doctor that I have to have yet my 6th surgery in the past year and a half...dont tell me i dont have emotion...i live everyday to the fullest, and take nothing for granted...so do u see now how childish u seem to me??? HOW IS THAT FOR EMOTION???
    Let us know when your surgery will be and where so we can send flowers and cards to your room, and other presents like huge boom boxes, you know so we can pretend we care about you. Its no fun being in the hospital.

Not to the room where they do the surgery, the flowers would probably get in the way, you know the regular room.

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by tblueeyes View Post
    IF u win??? You dont seem to confident...anywhoo I dont have time to argue with you, i have better things to do like powder my nose!!!
    good one sista and you call me a child

jaymac82980

anyways, back to sports. T, jump on my roddick bandwagon. throw a couple on him to win. it's a small risk with a HUGE gain!

tblueeyes

well good luck with that T, it runs in my family big time. I know how it works. more power to you! my family has been decimated by lung cancer, and none of them have been smokers. so I REALLY do know how you feel.
    I'm sry to hear that!!
    yea it sux...but hey, all i can do is think positive...and know that there is a place in this world for me!!
    I'm not one to harp on how my life sux and blah blah blah...but I just think it is silly for people like this dude, to come at me like he is...now a days i just laugh at people like that...i have more important things to worry about! Just think he needs to realize not to "sweat the small shit"!!

jaymac82980

curious can send the boombox. I'll supply the Kid n' Play cd. haha!

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Let us know when your surgery will be and where so we can send flowers and cards to your room, and other presents like huge boom boxes, you know so we can pretend we care about you. Its no fun being in the hospital.

Not to the room where they do the surgery, the flowers would probably get in the way, you know the regular room.

awww thats sweet!!! I dont need all those things though...just prayers!!

tblueeyes

curious can send the boombox. I'll supply the Kid n' Play cd. haha!

Oh cmon now...can a sister get some New kids on the block?? Or some Vanilla Ice...lmao j/k...alright Jay I'm gonna sprinkle a lil dough on that Roddick play with ya!! No wait...twist my arm...jk

tblueeyes

anyways, back to sports. T, jump on my roddick bandwagon. throw a couple on him to win. it's a small risk with a HUGE gain!

Im up big so far for the week so i am playing it for a nickel...hell its worth a shot, and I am playing with my bookies money anyway...lol

tblueeyes

Curious...I need your info so I can put you in my will!!

First 12345 Last