Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking for some constructive advice...

I've watched a handful of cats on sbr and am extremely impressed with the capping abilities out there...I had a strong CFB season, did work on NFL, but here is my handle...
    I get banged up on the regular with hockey overs (follow hockeytown - you last night, johnmorr, Afrika) but still make stupid decisions - NO MORE OVERS, NBA has been solid (digging CK's work, dexter, Sam can lay down a thread, and a handful of others...
    My follow is mainly CBB right now and I gather insight from a handful of cats - tpowell, westsidepete, etc. and feel most confident in that arena with the exception of making too many plays that even out at night's end.

The reason I bring all this up is that now I feel that I'm spreading my plays out too thin...playing 3-4 CBB games, 2-3 NHL plays, and 2-3 NBA games. I end up on one end or the other each night - killed on all or up big - it ain't clicking like football.

Do you (cats I mentioned) or others recommend specializing on one subject matter or am right to stick with the spread out method?
    CK - I am excited to see how your transition from NBA to CBB plays out and understand the timing of the move (to prepare for the tourney) but what do you or others recommend for a stuggling player in these 3 sports after success in football?

Please no - stop betting, bet on cricket, or other BS - I'm a player just trying to tighten things up a bit...

THNX

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lt loves hockeymaybe follow him, To me hockey is the biggest crapshoot in the world. The best stradegy I know is to flip a coin

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes i love to bet hockey just because im Lt lol his moto if you dont bet hockey you must not like money gets me every time

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome Bezerk15! If you have any direct questions for me you can alwas PM me and I can answer them despite the perception, I am very approachable and very helpful.

Bezerk15

thanks ww, after tracking all of my plays on hockey it's just a crapshoot like you mentioned...ml have had more success than anything, but the $$$ losses on those outweight the wins - and the beats on the overs forget it - staying away from hockey even though I do dig the LTProfits line...LOL

Bezerk15

First Cap & Play on SBR...Just so it's honest and out there...

I see some cats are on this, some are worried, don't feel the trap at all - here is my 2 cents

I mentioned the weather earlier today as the only possible reason for a dip...there are no injuries to speak of or anything traditional to sway a line 2 points. I said it was a reach.
    JMU averages 3,330 in attendance, in an arena that holds 7,156 - it's a IAA football school - nobody cares about basketball out there. So if the weather could sway half those regular fans away MAYBE calling it a neutral site so be it...I feel the game is capped right as a PK for the public whom can only site one thing in common here and don't know anything about these teams - these are two teams that are traditionally stuck in the middle of the CAA behind the likes of Northeastern, George Mason, and VCU that garnish any national attention. JMU (5-4) and ODU (4-5)

Those 3 of the 4 Wins for ODU have all come at home to 3 teams beneath them Georgia State, Delaware, & UNC Wilmington - they beat William & Mary on their court - but so has everyone in the CAA.

JMU on the other hand has 4 losses - Home to Northeastern, @ George Mason, by 1 point at HOME to Hofstra (last game - so they might be a little pissed), and @ Towson after a 4 days off (trap game as JMU was 6 or 7 point favs after demolishing a pretty decent Belmont team at home).

Only once this season has JMU lost back to back - after a highway rivalry loss to Longwood (I know, another nothing team) by 3 on LU's court, they followed that with lost at Home by 5 points to Northeastern in which JMU was down by 17 with 15 minutes to go in the damn game...now that's some fight to crawl back into a game that was over at half!

My point - ODU is not even in the same solar system as Northeastern.

Two teams, similar records, same conference - Home Team coming off a one point loss and looking to take out some frustration on a team they already beat by 8 on their court.

For my first cap on SBR -

1,100.00 / 1,000.00 (USD) Accepted 1/28/2009 5:00 PM - EST NCAA Basketball / Game .James Madison 1/28/2009 7:00:01 PM - (EST)
    pk -110