texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

i feel like we're seeing a lot more outright upsets this year

or am i going insane? seems like this is supposed to be the "easy" time to bet college ball, but this hasn't necessarily been the case.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

I was thinking the same thing, it's early in the season. All should balance out soon.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

nah its the year of the Mid Majors again! Programs are getting stronger and stronger there is such a little difference in talent level now. I didn't get to watch the LBSU team I was at work but LBSU is a solid program. I had them +13.5 tonight. But the problem with these early ESPN Rankings is teams like PITT and KANSAS were way way way to high . I don't even no why Kansas was ranked 11th

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    nah its the year of the Mid Majors again! Programs are getting stronger and stronger there is such a little difference in talent level now. I didn't get to watch the LBSU team I was at work but LBSU is a solid program. I had them +13.5 tonight. But the problem with these early ESPN Rankings is teams like PITT and KANSAS were way way way to high . I don't even no why Kansas was ranked 11th
    i get that about pitt, but they still shouldn't be losing to beach at home. on the spread is one thing, but i don't think they ever had the lead.

texhooper

looks like new mexico, 12 point favorite, probably like -1000 or so on the moneyline, facing defeat. just seems like every time i check the scoreboard, some big fave is either going down or having to muscle one out.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i get that about pitt, but they still shouldn't be losing to beach at home. on the spread is one thing, but i don't think they ever had the lead.
    nah LBSU is coached so well and they play a loaded ass schedule every year. Think about it PITT always screws up when it comes to the big stage

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    looks like new mexico, 12 point favorite, probably like -1000 or so on the moneyline, facing defeat. just seems like every time i check the scoreboard, some big fave is either going down or having to muscle one out.
    that one i have no answer for

Im pretty shocked the LOBOS just lost that

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

any given day,any team can win..

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Naw, UCLA just sucks

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Naw, UCLA just sucks
    this... plus their all pac 10 forward was out for arguing with the coach... makes sense they got their ass beat last night, they showed no heart... ben howland is on the hot seat