TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

TPowell's Daily Update (11/14)

TPowell's Handicapping Corner

Providence +8 at Fairfield

Fairfield was destroyed on the glass by a Northeast conference team (Quinnipac) in the first game of the season

Portland +15 vs Washington

Solid Portland team should give a sloppy UW team a run for their money. UW=one of the dumbest teams in NCAA

Florida International (+12.5) vs George Mason

Who wants to lay a dozen with a depleted GM team compared to last year and Hewitt coaching them? Not me!

Trap situations

Western Kentucky (-1.5) vs Tennessee State

As a WKU student, I can say we are awful coaching wise and never a good team to bet on

Richmond vs Davidson (-6)

Richmond lost everything (4 starters) from last year while Davidson returns a lot of talent

Nebraska (+2) vs USC

USC's best two players are out for the year and they didn't look particularily good in their opener

Sneak Peek for 11/15

1. Michigan State WILL beat Duke SU more than likely and will cover the spread. Izzo coached teams don't typically lose to teams that aren't just overly more athletic than themselves. Also, MSU showed me a lot against UNC. They outplayed them for the game in my opinion.

2. Ohio State will expose Florida with their length and size inside. Florida has 2 legit post players that should see time on the floor. Young is foul prone and will be in trouble early against Sullinger. I could see another OSU romp like last year against the Gators. Florida has 3 trigger men on the floor in Rosario, Boynton, and Walker. None of which is a PG and all of which have turnovers problems.

3. Don't let the program names fool you. Kansas doesn't have the talent that they normally have, while UK finally has the players that Calipari likes to have (athletic ones that he doesn't have to coach). I see a double digit UK win here, BUT Kentucky can come unglued at any time because they are always young and always poorly coached

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I like Nebraska and TSU.

Not sure about Portland. I took them against Washingin last year and got destroyed. It was amazing how many threes Wash. hit in that game.

TPowell

FIU and Providence win SU and ATS. Portland gets blown out. Had a strong lean on Marist I wish I had pulled the trigger on.

Michigan State (+6) vs Duke--- Will probably try to wait it out and grab 7 or 7.5 at tip if avaliable

Kentucky (-6) vs Kansas----- Six is pretty low IMO, think UK can win this by double digits if Calipari sits down and shuts the **** up

Ohio State (-10.5) vs Florida---- Was really hoping for a -7.5 or -8. No way I bet Florida so probably a pass

vle909
    vle909's Avatar Become A Pro!

do u post plays on twitter tpowell?? been trailing you on and off for the last 2 years and would like to do the same this year. I dont have time check sbrforum during the day so would like the plays to get send to my phone.

TPowell

Kent State +9
    Missouri State -2.5
    Michigan State +6
    Miami FL -7
    Utah State +3

Leans
    Kentucky (-6)
    Baylor (-9)
    Belmont (+4)
    Miami Ohio (+3.5)

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by vle909 View Post
    do u post plays on twitter tpowell?? been trailing you on and off for the last 2 years and would like to do the same this year. I dont have time check sbrforum during the day so would like the plays to get send to my phone.

I may make a page for my college basketball picks. May set that up this weekend actually. I try to post here but I'm a superstious guy. If my plays flop here one day, I won't post again until I have another losing day and vice versa

vle909
    vle909's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, I noticed the sporadic hiatus during the season the last two years. Hopefully we dont have to go through that this season. I know you're a winner in the long run, and I look forward to your picks each day.

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

hows that dick taste?

TPowell

1-0 so far. Posted 4 8+ point dogs and 3 have won SU as well

TPowell

2-1 on 11/14