Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

No Way BYU Wins Tonight

Last year the main reason BYU was any good was because of Jimmer Fredette. Utah State is a better team and will not lose there home opener to crappy BYU. BYU needed to have the best shooter in college to barely beat utah state at byus court. No way Utah State loses tonight. BYU will also be getting used to a new offense other than have jimmer fredette shoot the whole time. Also Very weak rebounding team and finishing at the rim.

TAKE UTAH STATE.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why are you bringing up last year when this is a totally new Utah State team.

Demonata

Well the way BYU played last year is way different this year. Utah State actually played team basketball. Anybody that watched BYU play last year knows that it was always have Jimmer Fredette shoot and the only reason other players scored most of the time was when he was double or triple teamed. They will be way rusty after losing him. Also They are weak inside and bad at rebounding. Utah State better in my opinion.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well the way BYU played last year is way different this year. Utah State actually played team basketball. Anybody that watched BYU play last year knows that it was always have Jimmer Fredette shoot and the only reason other players scored most of the time was when he was double or triple teamed. They will be way rusty after losing him. Also They are weak inside and bad at rebounding. Utah State better in my opinion.
    How do you know Utah State is better when six seniors graduated and 2 others left the program. Im sure you didnt know that, just spewing out bad info.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    How do you know Utah State is better when six seniors graduated and 2 others left the program. Im sure you didnt know that, just spewing out bad info.
    I live in utah and follow both these teams way more than you have. Not too mention I get a season pass to BYU to watch there games.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

We will see when the game's over then Dem.

Demonata

Good Job Utah State.
    Points Awarded:

gators0708 gave Demonata 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.