BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Take the 1h under. Wont be anything like you saw last game. Washington St. may score 15 points.
    i hear you, and i hope that you're right. if that's the case, Pitt 1H should be golden. after some of the recent 1H aberrations (KU/UNC, Pitt/Wazzu), i'm a little hesitant to take 1H under, but i think it's the right side. BOL to you tonight, Roaddog.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books have this game down. Pitt and the under parlay is money but I dont have the balls to pound it lol

BiffTFinancial

Wednesday 3.28.2012
    3* Pitt 1H -5 (-115)

lean Mercer in later game, may add.

BOL to all tonight.

BiffTFinancial

3* Pitt 1H -5 (-115) - WINNER

nice hit on the 1H under, Roaddog.

lean Mercer and under in late game. may add something on that.

RoadDog

Thanks buddy. Easy game to cap. Nice work

Im tempted to play Mercer. My book has them at +7.

BiffTFinancial

Thanks buddy. Easy game to cap. Nice work

Im tempted to play Mercer. My book has them at +7.
    yep, i have account at Legends so i can grab Mercer +7 if i want. that said, i think i like the under or 1H under better. Mercer is best defensive team that USU has seen in awhile, both play pretty slowly pace-wise, and Mercer is a jump-shooting team playing in an unfamiliar environment (think i saw somewhere that Mercer hasn't played in MST or PST time zones in three years). could turn into a real grinder, good for Mercer but maybe even better for under.

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Mercer/Utah State 1H under 59'

Wednesday 3.28.2012 updated card
    1* Mercer/Utah State 1H under 59'

BOL to all on the late game.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

great call on just 1h Pitt Biff

BiffTFinancial

Wednesday 3.28.2012 final card
    1* Mercer/Utah State 1H under 59' - WINNER

2-0 +4u. smoke to that.

8-9 -2.46u NIT/CBI/CIT to date. thinking Gophers tomorrow gets me back to positive on the lesser tourneys.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    great call on just 1h Pitt Biff
    thanks, buck.

RoadDog

Nice call on that 1h under. Hopefully Mercer can keep this up

BiffTFinancial

Nice call on that 1h under. Hopefully Mercer can keep this up
    Go Bears!

BiffTFinancial

Thursday 3.29.2012
    3* Minnesota ML (-108)

BOL to all today.

BiffTFinancial

also lean Stanford/Minnesota under, 1H under but sticking to the ML.

RoadDog

I might have play the other side tonight Biff. Leaning Stanford.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biff, nice job 2-0 pal, keep it going.
    Go Gophers (GG)

BiffTFinancial

I might have play the other side tonight Biff. Leaning Stanford.
    BOL whatever you decide, Roaddog. i cap this game as Gophers by 3-5. Minnesota is a completely different team from the regular season with the lineup adjustments.

RoadDog

This game is going to be so close. I might scrap betting a side altogether and focus on the total. These teams are so similar statistically speaking. BOL on Minnesota.

BiffTFinancial

This game is going to be so close. I might scrap betting a side altogether and focus on the total. These teams are so similar statistically speaking. BOL on Minnesota.
    thanks, Roaddog. i was initially leaning under (primarily because of how MSG affected outside shooting), but i have to admit that i'm not totally sold on the under. BOL whatever you decide.

RoadDog

I'm not totally sold on anything with this game. Looks like the ultimate coin flip. Still trying to find an edge somewhere with this one.

Pretty much capped the game as a pick. Maybe slight edge to Minnesota, but definitely not the edge I'm looking for when placing a bet.

BiffTFinancial

3* Minnesota ML -108 - LOSER

8-10 -5.7u NIT/CBI/CIT.

BiffTFinancial

lean Wazzu in CBI but passing.

Aussie Rules plays for the weekend from the Hand of God (HoG)

Adelaide -25' (Saturday, 1:45 am EST)
    West Coast -7' (Saturday, 11:15 pm EST)

BOL to all

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13675

Morning Biff,

Looking for some entertainment action. What do you think about Lou/Ken over 128 and OS/Kan Under 144?

MLB ... Sox playing away with virtually no starters and minor league starter. Took Rays .5 unit +110.

GL, back later.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    lean Wazzu in CBI but passing.

Aussie Rules plays for the weekend from the Hand of God (HoG)

Adelaide -25' (Saturday, 1:45 am EST)
    West Coast -7' (Saturday, 11:15 pm EST)

BOL to all
    Adelaide -25' easy winner, won by 69, woot. HoG now 1-1 AFL after losing on the opener last week. West Coast pending should be nice nightcap after Final Four.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Morning Biff,

Looking for some entertainment action. What do you think about Lou/Ken over 128 and OS/Kan Under 144?

MLB ... Sox playing away with virtually no starters and minor league starter. Took Rays .5 unit +110.

GL, back later.
    hey, Madison, good morning. i like OSU/KU under better than UL/UK over. i have OSU, 69-63, and UK, 70-58. however, i'm starting to rethink UK total. am thinking that it starts slow and then ultimately opens up, question is when.

the pace of UL/UK is really hard to judge. it's the most interesting strategic point surrounding the Final Four, i think. that is, does Pitino try to play fast or slow. most talking heads seem to be anticipating that Pitino will try to slow it down. that might work at the start, but i can't imagine it working the entire game. if UL plays slow, they will lose their easy buckets from transition and pressure. with their halfcourt offense, against UK, they'll need those (i don't see a lot of runners in the lane for Russ Smith and Siva tonight). if they play up tempo, well, UK is the best transition offense team in the country. most likely, i think that UL might start at a slow tempo, breaking opportunistically, but it won't work, and once UK builds a lead, Pitino will have to up the tempo and press. if UL plays up tempo, the over is guaranteed. i really like UK in that game, will probably bet them. may consider UK 1H or 1H under. it really depends how long Pitino can keep it close with slow tempo (assuming that he does that).

RoadDog

I say, dont burden yourself with the Kentucky game. Enjoy it. A lot of signs pointing to Ohio St. under right now.

BiffTFinancial

I say, dont burden yourself with the Kentucky game. Enjoy it. A lot of signs pointing to Ohio St. under right now.
    i'm thinking UK, OSU and ML Parlay with both (pays +102). trying to decide up on weighting. i think UK game is easiest game to cap. UL is gonna get smoked. UK doesn't turn the ball over. if they can run UL off the 3-point line (something UK is good at), and UL doesn't get easy buckets in transition/from pressure, how's UL going to score? their halfcourt offense is terrible. i have seen a lot of sharp guys who like UL and i just don't get it.

am thinking about avoiding totals and just sticking with sides today. both unders have potential, but UK and OSU both take the ball really hard and draw a lot of fouls. i think that 1H unders are the way to play the totals if you do.

BiffTFinancial

Final Four Picks, 3.31.2012
    2* Ohio State -2 (-115)
    2* Moneyline Parlay: Kentucky + Ohio State (+102)

may add more later, no rush to book UK with the line where it is and though lean 1H under in both, not crazy about either. BOL to all today.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Love that Ohio St play....i locked them in myself at -2.....these guys are playing great ball right now and should roll kansas...BOL to you buddy!!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by romoney View Post
    Love that Ohio St play....i locked them in myself at -2.....these guys are playing great ball right now and should roll kansas...BOL to you buddy!!
    let's get it, romoney. can't wait to watch. Final Four in New Orleans - never had one of those disappoint yet.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Kentucky -8

Final Four Picks, 3.31.2012
    3* Kentucky -8
    2* Ohio State -2 (-115)
    2* Moneyline Parlay: Kentucky + Ohio State (+102)

BOL to all tonight.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    hey, Madison, good morning. i like OSU/KU under better than UL/UK over. i have OSU, 69-63, and UK, 70-58. however, i'm starting to rethink UK total. am thinking that it starts slow and then ultimately opens up, question is when.

the pace of UL/UK is really hard to judge. it's the most interesting strategic point surrounding the Final Four, i think. that is, does Pitino try to play fast or slow. most talking heads seem to be anticipating that Pitino will try to slow it down. that might work at the start, but i can't imagine it working the entire game. if UL plays slow, they will lose their easy buckets from transition and pressure. with their halfcourt offense, against UK, they'll need those (i don't see a lot of runners in the lane for Russ Smith and Siva tonight). if they play up tempo, well, UK is the best transition offense team in the country. most likely, i think that UL might start at a slow tempo, breaking opportunistically, but it won't work, and once UK builds a lead, Pitino will have to up the tempo and press. if UL plays up tempo, the over is guaranteed. i really like UK in that game, will probably bet them. may consider UK 1H or 1H under. it really depends how long Pitino can keep it close with slow tempo (assuming that he does that).
    I absolutely agree with your analysis. Ken was 3rd end of my tease. Was kinda thinking Lou might have to press and play catchup and get out of the slower pace. And as always with them it will depend a lot on perimeter shooting %. Agree also that they're going to be facing a whole different beast in the lane tonight.

Betting small so may just dbl up if I can get my MLB play home. Rays up 2 in the 5th. BOL

BiffTFinancial

I absolutely agree with your analysis. Ken was 3rd end of my tease. Was kinda thinking Lou might have to press and play catchup and get out of the slower pace. And as always with them it will depend a lot on perimeter shooting %. Agree also that they're going to be facing a whole different beast in the lane tonight.

Betting small so may just dbl up if I can get my MLB play home. Rays up 2 in the 5th. BOL
    great start with the Rays, hope they bring it home. meant to tail and totally lost track of it staring at UK line waiting for someone to tick down to 8.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Just now realizing possible fieldhouse effect. Do you recall the shooting background in NO? I think we may have talked about this before but when I played most gyms were just that with great backgrounds. Boy did I hate to play in the few fieldhouses we encountered. And man those wooden backboards and peach baskets.

BiffTFinancial

Just now realizing possible fieldhouse effect. Do you recall the shooting background in NO? I think we may have talked about this before but when I played most gyms were just that with great backgrounds. Boy did I hate to play in the few fieldhouses we encountered. And man those wooden backboards and peach baskets.
    like other domed venues, it's pretty cavernous. my guess would be that the court may also be elevated, which makes outside shooting even tougher (from checking out pregame, looks to be elevated). i don't know why NCAA insists on playing Final Four in venues like this (hurts quality of play for benefit of shoehorning in a few thousand more seats, when tv ratings are where the money is). am considering adding a another unit apiece to UK and ML parlay, but probably should just sit tight.

First ... 5657585960 Last