hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday games Some good ones

I have the go head to list my super play today. Fla State is an exceptional play. The power rating I use has it being 8 points off. That is not the reason that triggered off the play but adds great value to the play.
    There are 4 secondary handicapping tools I will be using. Any team I like must be the best in at least 3 of these. I will use my power ratings, the ability for a team to cover spreads close to today's spread, the ability of a team to cover any spread and a general history of how a team has performed in like circumstances and time of year. These are secondary reasons but they greatly add or subtract to a team's strength.
    I use a formula that triggers off a potential play. I hit 15 straight games earlier in the year but my results for college plays have recently tappered off . I think many teams are transitioning from one type team to another. If they that type team this was the time to do it. The start of conference play gives teams a rebirth and the 3 weeks preceeding are often times when there are fewer games and gaps between them. It is at this point the weaker teams get a chance to catch up. They work harder on their deficiencies and TRUE point spread values invisably alter. This should be about over now ,so we shall see.
    Todays games
    Loyola Chic TEN UNITS +2 1/2 power rating is off by 6 Wrong team is favored. A lot of good stuff on this game.
    NE +4 TEN power spread is off by 6.
    Okla -7 1/2 Eight power spread off by 1 1/2. One problem is Okla is only 1-3 against like spreads as today's
    Fla State +1 Twenty one of the years BEST PLAYS
    Memp State + 3 1/2 Ten wrong team is favored
    Okla St eight Nebraska however has good history in this spot and the spread is off 1 against me. It however had double value going into secondary reasons
    Drex - 7 1/2 Ten Spread is off 4 Hot spread team vs cold spread team
    Wyoming-7 Ten spread off by 1 Other factors are strong
    Port -8 Ten spread off by 4. Spread is low enough that Port should not relax against a really bad team
    Kan St- 6 1/2 Eight spread is off 1 against me but lots of good things about this game
    Penn St - 6 1/2 Ten power spread difference is 0 Penn State has never lost at -6 1/2 to -9 1/2 at home for the past 12 years! That is not the reason I like them but it helps.
    Calif - 13 ten They should rebound from a terrible last game against a really bad team today Spread is off by 4 1/2.
    I will post later games in about 3 -4 hours

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure why nobody has responded to my plays today. It has been an ass kicking day and I am back to normal . My 20 unit plays are now 6-0 for the year in college. I posted 4 of those on this sight. Florida State was a 20 unit play today and I was able to post it with the blessing of the service I work with. Five of the 20 unit plays have beat the spread by 10 or more. After having the wobbles for a short time my plays are back to what I expect. I wrote an article this week in the handicapping section. If any of you read it and are willing to to the work you have a 70% spot play method. It has never lost in the 20 years we have data from. There is a play today. It is kicking ass this year. You average about 5 plays a week.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

make them easier to read... its a jumbled mess up there