Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Saturday......4-0 OR ELSE!

Creighton -11 Dana Altman has marked the next 3 games as MUST win games for Creighton. Drake has lost the last 2 games by 20.... and this should be much of the same.

Bradley -11 Bradley won by 11 less than 2 weeks ago.... and now they are at home. Bradley has lost the last 2 games..... so I dont see them looking past this one.

Oklahoma St +3.5 Oklahoma State feels like this is a much needed game for them. Hard to go against a Nebraska team that just got done playing tough in OU and now they are at home..... but I think Ok State gets the victory here. They lost the last 2 games scoring 90+ points..... this time 90 is enough to win......

Iowa State +8 Kansas is young and has only 1 road victory this season...... Ames is a tough place to play. I wont be suprised if Iowa State actually wins this game. I dont see any way Kansas wins by DD.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

HUSKER....I need the 4-0 biggie man..... Put all the weeks winnings on Houston and then some....YAO goes out in first half........Loser....Like the picks...will look further into them tonite.......

Husker36

Creighton has dropped to 9.5??

AWESOME!!!
    HUGE play for me.

15,000 fans will make the difference in this one!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Bradley looks the best to me.

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Bradley looks the best to me.
    Well good luck to you. Creighton was picked to win the MVC because with the talent they have they should be able to do it. They are a very streaky team..... playing well at times (like their last game where they beat Evansville by 22) and they have have played extremely poor at times (22 point loss at Ill St).

BUT at home they are 9-1. They have one of the largest crowds in the nation. Altman has challenged the team and said that the next 3 games are "must win" games. The crowd will be fired up...... the players will be fired up.... and Creighton WILL WIN FOR SURE.

No reason to think that the game will be close.... should be a 15-20 point victory in my opinion.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Well good luck to you. Creighton was picked to win the MVC because with the talent they have they should be able to do it. They are a very streaky team..... playing well at times (like their last game where they beat Evansville by 22) and they have have played extremely poor at times (22 point loss at Ill St).

BUT at home they are 9-1. They have one of the largest crowds in the nation. Altman has challenged the team and said that the next 3 games are "must win" games. The crowd will be fired up...... the players will be fired up.... and Creighton WILL WIN FOR SURE.

No reason to think that the game will be close.... should be a 15-20 point victory in my opinion.
    Thanks

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I agree with iowa st , kansas is young and are coming off scuceesive games at home were they blew out everyone now they go on the road to iowa st were they have struggled in the past look for the cyclones to keep this close with a chance to pull it out late

fusion
    fusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like
    usc -1
    butler -13
    michigan -6
    unlv -4.5
    washington pk
    memphis +3
    depaul under 146 (depaul always runs the clock n struggle in offense)
    memphis under 151 (both team plays strong defense)

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

GL, Husker.

Have a great day.

Husker36

TCU +3 is dropping fast...... only favored by 1.5 or 2 now. Pretty solid pick there. Better grab them points (or play the ML) before TCU ends up being a favorite in this one.

Husker36

2-2.

I'm still shocked at Creightons second half performance. Up by 6 at the half..... at home.... and they came out and shot 20% in the second half. WTF!?!? Creighton was only 9 for 40 from the field after halftime, including 4 for 21 from outside of the arc.