Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miss St.

Wow glad I bought the half point....lol what a joke. No way they win by 7. Tennis screwed me earlier and now Akron. GRRRRRRR. Chase bet coming next.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I thought Miss St would come out better prepared. They are sloppy and unprepared on offense. Would not be surprised if they lose.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

how horrible is this Moultrie character on Miss St., absolute garbage.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

i have them parlayed ml with arizona.. they better start playing smart.. sidney is a fat fack

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

wow.. they are just tossing this game away.

NardVa

Miss St will lose tonight and lose a lot this season. I know one game doesn't make your season but how you prepare is how you play and these coaches and players do not prepare. Miss St will finish in the bottom half of the SEC.

NardVa

Miss St is just flat out getting out hustled at home in their own gym by a school they have no buisness losing to.

Go State
    Go State's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1282

Wish I would have logged on here earlier I would have tried to warn people about how bad our head coach is. Stansbury is the worst coach in NCAA basketball, state gets out coached in every game that we play. He can recruit so our team manages to win some games based on the talent we have but we run no offense and make no adjustments. I have been hoping for years that we would get rid of him and this year is finally the last of his contract.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

State, don't you think you guys usually play well against shitty coached teams like Florida, Kentucky, etc and struggle against good coaches like Alabama, Vandy, etc?