shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Liberty +20½

Liberty +20½

daviddaman2
    daviddaman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

agreed sir... Texas A&M doesn't have nearly enough offense to be laying this many points. Liberty a 19 win team last season, returning 4 starters including the top PG and rebounder in their conference. All of which is plenty enough reason for me to take them.

daviddaman2

my mistake... Liberty, and the Patriot League's top rebounder John Brown is actually out for the season. Still like Liberty though

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Liberty has pretty good guards. I agree with this being a lower scoring game. Looked at the under and decided in the end to take the points.
    Good luck

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

A&M isnt the team of Old they will have an uptempo Offense this year

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

I like A&M laying the points. I'm on them 1st half -11.5. They will come out firing, Liberty will be out of their element on the road at first.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by daviddaman2 View Post
    my mistake... Liberty, and the Patriot League's top rebounder John Brown is actually out for the season. Still like Liberty though
    are going to bet on a team and you don't no what conference their in?

daviddaman2

Meant Big South, but yes... fair point. Got them confused with Lehigh who is my other play today. Simple mistake.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

A&M can't afford to play up tempo. They have jack shit athletic wise. Turgeon was the star of those teams and he's in Maryland now. I'd be surprised to see A&M finish in the top 4 of the Big 12 to be honest. Liberty has 3 starters back when you factor in the loss of Brown. I like the +20

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Meant Big South, but yes... fair point. Got them confused with Lehigh who is my other play today. Simple mistake.
    ahhhh ok

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    A&M can't afford to play up tempo. They have jack shit athletic wise. Turgeon was the star of those teams and he's in Maryland now. I'd be surprised to see A&M finish in the top 4 of the Big 12 to be honest. Liberty has 3 starters back when you factor in the loss of Brown. I like the +20
    Based off of your comment you have not done your homework...I suggest you dig a little deeper into A&M's new offensive scheme. As far as the spread I dont like it either way, Im leaning the over since the line is not adjusted for A&M's new uptempo offensive scheme
    Last edited by Pickma$ter; 11-09-11 at 09:20 PM.

numismatist

daviddaman2

Quote Originally Posted by Pickma$ter View Post
    Based off of your comment you have not down your homework...I suggest you dig a little deeper into A&M's new offensive scheme. As far as the spread I dont like it either way, Im leaning the over since the line is not adjusted for A&M's new uptempo offensive scheme
    I'm not buying it. I saw enough of A&M and their slow boring grind it out style last season that i'm not going to even consider passing up a chance to get 20 points against them. Why would you take them? Because they want to go up tempo now? You think they'll be able to implement this and tonight in their first game as an "up tempo" team just be running up and the down the court all systems firing? They'll be a learning curve and acclimation process. I'll have to see it before I believe it, if I learn the hard way tonight... so be it.

daviddaman2

Bingo

collie
    collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I'm playing over 133.5 in this one. If I had to side I would go with +21.5

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I absolutely love Texas A&M in this spot. First CBB bet of the year for me and look forward to starting 1-0. Game will start out close, but in the end A&M by 27-35 points

ExperienceWins
    ExperienceWins's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTW finish 4th? They will win the Big 12

Pickma$ter

I'm not buying it. I saw enough of A&M and their slow boring grind it out style last season that i'm not going to even consider passing up a chance to get 20 points against them. Why would you take them? Because they want to go up tempo now? You think they'll be able to implement this and tonight in their first game as an "up tempo" team just be running up and the down the court all systems firing? They'll be a learning curve and acclimation process. I'll have to see it before I believe it, if I learn the hard way tonight... so be it.
    Nothing to buy here as it is a fact....Texas A&M's goal is to be as up tempo as possible. They looked impressive so far early on with the new tempo.

daviddaman2

Nothing to buy here as it is a fact....Texas A&M's goal is to be as up tempo as possible. They looked impressive so far early on with the new tempo.
    Against who? I'm assuming you're talking about exhibitions? That doesn't impress me, nor should it impress you. I'll concede to you they probably do want to play up tempo, but it isn't as easy as just flipping a switch and all of the sudden being an up tempo team. It's a process, one that's going to have bumps in the road. I just can't see this team being a well oiled up tempo machine in their first game.

Pickma$ter

Against who? I'm assuming you're talking about exhibitions? That doesn't impress me, nor should it impress you. I'll concede to you they probably do want to play up tempo, but it isn't as easy as just flipping a switch and all of the sudden being an up tempo team. It's a process, one that's going to have bumps in the road. I just can't see this team being a well oiled up tempo machine in their first game.
    what are you contesting the spread or o/u here?

TPowell

I cant wait to see Nathan Walkup and Middleton playing up tempo basketball. Their basketball players, not athletes. This will be a TRAINWRECK

unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will take liberty +28 for 5 points!

unique1
    unique1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry that was to experiencewins, bet?

daviddaman2

what are you contesting the spread or o/u here?
    Spread. I'm saying there's no way in hell they score enough to cover 20 points... and so far in 4 minutes they've scored 1 point. Until I see otherwise i'm going to continue to operate under the assumption this team is very offensively challenged.

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Glad i took TAMU 16pt lead over 5 to go 1st half

daviddaman2

their defense might be good enough though haha

jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

All the Haters

and to the guy who said Nathan Walkup you my sir did no HW Walkup graduated last year

daviddaman2

I can admit when i'm wrong... have no problem doing that. Texas A&M does appear to be more run and gun. Tip of the cap to those who cashed.

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Ill take that as a lucky one I got away with.

numismatist

Tough one there.

TPowell

how the **** did Liberty foul???? Was A&M actually trying to score with less than 25 seconds left?

Pickma$ter

I can admit when i'm wrong... have no problem doing that. Texas A&M does appear to be more run and gun. Tip of the cap to those who cashed.
    Very respectful comments as we are all here to help each other win $