sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

sandman november hoops

pulling my ncaa football winnings of $1,000 to use for bball...so i will be playing $10 units this year. just gonna do a thread for each month, because i don't like it when they get to be like 50 pages...lol. may not have a play every day as i am much more careful in hoops...but you can bet i will have at least one for tomm with it being opening day and all...lol. gl this season fellas.

sandman0713

st. johns under 137.5 for 3 units: since we don't know much about st johns, i think this game is all about w&m. these guys have a shot to win this game, but they scored 60 or less in over half their games last year. even many of their wins were very ugly games, well under this total. first game of the year...st johns putting an entirely new team on the court with an asst coach likely coaching...against a very low scoring team...never as easy as it looks, but this is the only play i see here.

sandman0713

arizona -14 for 2 units: hate laying this many points in an opener, but i think it is a good play. valpo has nothing this year, other than a big man who is injury prone and hasn't been playing even half the games this year. zona looks like a really solid team on d, that rebounds really well and gets to the line a ton. who is stepping up for valpo, being in a hostile environment for the first time really? square play i am certain, but i think the cats roll easy.

ok that is it for tomm. doubt if i bet every day after tomm, but only when i see value. gl to all this season...hope i don't blow my football winnings...lol.

sandman0713

1-1 and +.7 units so far.

zona -8 for 2 units
    lehigh +12 for 1 unit
    akron +7 for 1 unit
    a+m -18.5 for 1 unit

action junkie here...lol. really like the zona game as i just see it as a complete mismatch as far as d and on the boards...but the other 3 were just quick looks that i didn't get real deep on. gl all.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    1-1 and +.7 units so far. zona -8 for 2 units lehigh +12 for 1 unit akron +7 for 1 unit a+m -18.5 for 1 unit action junkie here...lol. really like the zona game as i just see it as a complete mismatch as far as d and on the boards...but the other 3 were just quick looks that i didn't get real deep on. gl all.
    Interested in the A+M game. They could be tough this year. Not sure about big lines this time of year, testing rotations etc?

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Interested in the A+M game. They could be tough this year. Not sure about big lines this time of year, testing rotations etc?
    i just want action with it being the first couple of days and all...and doing well at football allows me to afford it. don't like a+m as a strong play or anything, but if you bet it i would think it would have to be the aggies. they scored 91 points in their ex. game, and won by like 40 points. liberty got rolled their last 5 games last season by weak teams, and it looks like they almost always score in the 50s or 60s when faced with a good d. will admit it is a little guesswork early in the ncaa season...much moreso than football even because of the little teams most of us know nothing about but what we read. i usually float by above 50% tho early in the season, betting small for fun. i do love action. i have bet almost 150 games in ncaa football this season if that tells you anything...lol. anyways...gl either way. 18+ is a lot to lay in the first game...but i just couldn't see betting the other way.

sandman0713

4-1-1 and +3.4 units. lucky to push the zona game...but i got kinda hosed on the first zona game with a garbage time loss, so i won't feel bad. got my early ncaa fix and football is on heavy the rest of the week, so i will prolly slow sown a little and just bet bigger in good spots only.

sandman0713

man it sucks trying to cap bball early in the year. so hard to find meaningful info on teams you have never seen play. sitting here looking at an entire page of ncaa hoops lines for the first time today...and i am just like no way am i spending 9 hours looking at all these games...lol. just gonna dig til i find one or two, besides the big game on the boat. got a few leans that i am glancing over now, but no serious work being put in...so tail at your own risk this early in the year.

carolina -9 for 2 units: michigan state not really bringing anything into this game, other than the "michigan state" name. honestly, this is a mismatch as far as i can see. hate laying the points in such a big game where both teams will be looking to put it out there, but it is the only play i see that makes sense.

like the carolina game a little more as i read on about it different places. these other ones are just going from a style i have used in the past early in the season of just reading lines, and not really looking so much at the teams. works fairly well early in the season, if you are an action junkie like me and just looking to play. in other words, we let the linesmakers do the work for us.

utah state -1 for 1 unit
    illinois state +2.5 for 1 unit
    loyola maryland +2 for 1 unit
    ga southern +3.5 for 1 unit

like i said...tail at your own risk early. i will make money over the season, as i always do. early tho it is really a lot of guesswork...and i find myself trying a lot of different theories and styles out.

4-1-1 and +3.4 units hoops

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Get blue ribbon report pretty useful sandman

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Get blue ribbon report pretty useful sandman
    i will check that out...thanks. i cap all the college football games each week. i get pretty deep, so it takes a lot of time. just trying to do both at the same time is hard...and really hard when we haven't seen any of these teams so far. i will google blue ribbon report...but i am hoping what you are telling me is that it has all this info i spend hours looking for on different pages is all on one page...lol.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Not really but it has detailed write ups on every team in the nation how they play like tempo wise and key returns losses freshman bench everything

sandman0713

6-4-1 and +3.1 units after a crappy day...blah. will slow it down now and stick to the games i have time to cap. btw...carolina game was one of the coolest sporting events i have watched. props to those kids for putting on a pretty good game...and a great effort by msu.

sandman0713

6-4-1 and +3.1 units after a crappy day...blah. will slow it down now and stick to the games i have time to cap. btw...carolina game was one of the coolest sporting events i have watched. props to those kids for putting on a pretty good game...and a great effort by msu.

nebraska +1.5 for 2 units: i see this as a pick at best for usc, with nebraska -1 or -2 more like it. pretty even teams...but usc lost everyone while nebraska brings back a lot of experience. ugly game...but i see nebraska like 57-53, or something close to that.

detroit +6.5 for 2 units and +250 for 1 unit: really like this team, and i think they have a fairly good chance to win here. close game can still end up at 7 or more if notre dame squeaks one out...but i gotta go with what i see.

over 143.5 n dame for 2 units: teams both capable of scoring...should get up over that.

sandman0713

nebraska +1.5 for 2 units: i see this as a pick at best for usc, with nebraska -1 or -2 more like it. pretty even teams...but usc lost everyone while nebraska brings back a lot of experience. ugly game...but i see nebraska like 57-53, or something close to that.

detroit +6.5 for 2 units and +250 for 1 unit: really like this team, and i think they have a fairly good chance to win here. close game can still end up at 7 or more if notre dame squeaks one out...but i gotta go with what i see.

over 143.5 n dame for 2 units: teams both capable of scoring...should get up over that.
    nevada +12.5 for 2 units
    cuse under 133 for 2 units

gl all

sandman0713

dam...maybe i'll just lose every one of them...lol. going as long as i am up tho.

fresno +14.5 for 2 units

sandman0713

fresno over 131 for 1 unit
    gonzaga under 140.5 for 3 units
    st mary's -10.5 for 2 units

sandman0713

last one...

cal northridge under 136 for 2 units

sandman0713

4-4 night so far...and down .7 units. nights like this i really hate bball. fresno +14.5...down 14 as stanford brings the ball down with like 15 seconds left...instead of running the clock the stanford guy takes it into 2 fresno players in the lane and scores to go up by 16...the fresno player hits halfcourt with 3.5 seconds left and half the stanford players walking to the bench, and he doesn't even bother to shoot. difference between an average night going and this losing night i have going now.

10-8-1 and +2.4 units on the year. still have...

zags under 140.5 ***...gonna be a loss likely
    st marys -10.5 **
    northridge under 136 **

oh well...got all year to get it back. gl all. might start capping some of the early games in this marathon and see if i can't turn my luck.

sandman0713

zags under 140.5 ***...gonna be a loss likely
    st marys -10.5 **
    northridge under 136 **

adding...
    kent state +9 for 3 units: getting some great lines on these less known teams against the big names. kent state brings back pretty much the entire team from a very strong team last year...top 9 players i believe it said. w virginia replacing a lot and playing a lot of young and inexperienced players...and only beat oral roberts by 7 last time out. this is the only one i am adding before tomm night. i like kent to keep up...score a lot...and maybe win the game. also taking what looks like a no brainer over...

w virginia over 133 for 3 units

gl all.

sandman0713

11-10-1 and -.8 so far this season.

kent state +9 ***
    kent state over 133 ***

gotta get ahead today...i hate losing...lol.

memphis -4 for 2 units: is this the total square play? i mean are people taking belmont? just the line tells me i should honestly, and prolly the ml. i know they are really good and returned everyone, but so did memphis. i really feel like memphis is gonna out-athlete them in this game...but we will see.

baylor -9 for 2 units: worried about another bs cover here late...but i gotta go baylor. really shouldn't be a close game.

sandman0713

11-10-1 and -.8 so far this season.

kent state +9 ***
    kent state over 133 ***

gotta get ahead today...i hate losing...lol.

memphis -4 for 2 units: is this the total square play? i mean are people taking belmont? just the line tells me i should honestly, and prolly the ml. i know they are really good and returned everyone, but so did memphis. i really feel like memphis is gonna out-athlete them in this game...but we will see.

baylor -9 for 2 units: worried about another bs cover here late...but i gotta go baylor. really shouldn't be a close game.
    man...i gotta just turn this crap off and go back to bed. not one to complain about ref's often...because i know most of the ncaa ref's suck anyways...but this has been really lop-sided. w virginia can push and go over the back, but kent st even looks at a wv player it is a foul. twice the ball out clearly on wv, yet the ref standing right there gives it back. oh well...hope for at least a split and move on i guess. won't be watching this garbage anymore tho. sorry...just that ref's can really ruin a great game. adding...

rhode island +15 for 2 units.

sandman0713

13-11-1 and +.7 units

baylor -9 **
    rhode island +15 **

adding...

charlotte -2 **
    duke -6.5 **
    kentucky -6 **
    tenn chat +13 *
    ark pine bluff +25.5 *

gl all...i am headed out for the night i am thinking.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

13-11-1 and +.7 units baylor -9 ** rhode island +15 ** adding... charlotte -2 ** duke -6.5 ** kentucky -6 ** tenn chat +13 * ark pine bluff +25.5 * gl all...i am headed out for the night i am thinking.
    "may not have a play every day as i am much more careful in hoops"

Whats your card look like whe you get wild and crazy? LOL

Jdub101785
    Jdub101785's Avatar Become A Pro!

With ya brotha man, rhode island, duke, and Kentucky

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    "may not have a play every day as i am much more careful in hoops"

Whats your card look like whe you get wild and crazy? LOL
    you gotta bet during this 24 hour bball frenzy, right?...lol. i will likely settle down and focus on a few big plays every day or two. i was hanging right around 50% thru this marathon, so i just kept going. if i ever would have got behind or got ahead a little i would have prolly stopped. glad i kept going tho, because the late games pushed me back ahead. ended up 17-13-2 and +4 units for the year. only made around 1 unit for the entire 24 hours, but it was fun to be betting hoops again...lol.

sandman0713

you gotta bet during this 24 hour bball frenzy, right?...lol. i will likely settle down and focus on a few big plays every day or two. i was hanging right around 50% thru this marathon, so i just kept going. if i ever would have got behind or got ahead a little i would have prolly stopped. glad i kept going tho, because the late games pushed me back ahead. ended up 17-13-2 and +4 units for the year. only made around 1 unit for the entire 24 hours, but it was fun to be betting hoops again...lol.
    speaking of bigger plays...

oregon state -7 for 4 units: not really understanding why this is so low. hofstra not really bringing back much...and not a lot of scoring for sure. big excitement for oregon state with the first 2-0 start in like 100 years...lol...and this win would put them at 3-0 going into the texas game. it is a game where i feel the spread is about right based on talent alone...tho oregon state looking to be a little better than thought by most. i like the big emotion that goes with this game in favor of oregon state tho...and i think they get after it. guys switched to man-to-man d and started scoring some points this year...not so boring to watch as in the past.

couple of small ones...

georgia southern +12.5 for 2 units: people saying wake is better than we think...but i will have to see for myself. i will refrain myself from the moneyline...tho i considered it. ga southern not a bad team.

pitt under 141 for 2 units: really feel long beach boys are gonna have some trouble scoring on pitt...and lbsu actually plays some ok d. 75-54 type game...maybe lower. who knows tho...been sucking on these totals...lol.

gl all tomm.

sandman0713

19-14-2 and +7.4 now after 2-1. had to sweat out the 2 wins...lol. capping these early games is tough. gl all tomm.

sandman0713

19-14-2 and +7.4 now after 2-1. had to sweat out the 2 wins...lol. capping these early games is tough. gl all tomm.

taking iona +5 and over 139 for 2 units each to start today.

sandman0713

iona +5 **
    iona over 139 **
    maryland over 127.5 **
    taxas a+m -4 **
    n'western -8 *
    vcu -2 *
    ga tech +2 *
    san diego -6 ***

there you go...another action junkie's dream day...lol. mixed style today...some i looked at, and some are just on line movement and such. gl all today.

sandman0713

whew...not that was a serious butt stomping i took today. bad day in football as well. get it back tomm...i hope. now 21-20-2 and +1 unit on the season. gl tomm all.

sandman0713

whew...not that was a serious butt stomping i took today. bad day in football as well. get it back tomm...i hope. now 21-20-2 and +1 unit on the season. gl tomm all.

ok...sometimes it takes a good drubbing by the man to wake you up...lol. took a bad weekend in football the 2nd or 3rd week in to wake me up this season as well. no more "action games", and no more games i haven't spent time on.

ole miss -6.5 **
    lehigh -1.5 ***
    ball st +5.5 **

looking at the purdue game and waiting for a line...but no more other than that for me. gl all today.

sandman0713

ok...sometimes it takes a good drubbing by the man to wake you up...lol. took a bad weekend in football the 2nd or 3rd week in to wake me up this season as well. no more "action games", and no more games i haven't spent time on.

ole miss -6.5 **
    lehigh -1.5 ***
    ball st +5.5 **

looking at the purdue game and waiting for a line...but no more other than that for me. gl all today.

are you kidding me with purdue -1?...whatever i guess.

purdue -1 ***
    w kentucky +7.5 *

gl all...going back to bed...lol.

sandman0713

23-23-2 and +1.4 units. hitting my big plays...but losing a lot of the small action plays. was fun playing all the tv games and all, but time to get real i guess. i think we have seen enough teams play where we have a good idea of what is what, and info we can make sense of to cap with...instead of guesswork. hitting on the ones i really research and like...so i am moving up to $20 units from the $10 units i started with, and no more 1 or 2 unit action games.

sandman0713

saturday...

sdsu -2 ***
    oregon state +8 ***

sandman0713

saturday...

sdsu -2 ***
    oregon state +8 ***

25-23-2 and +6.8 after those 2 wins. gl next week guys.

12 Last