Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

My Pick to win the NCAAB Championship

My Future Championship record 2-24 with 2 pending. I'm not gonna pretend like thats an amazing record, but I've had about 25% of my bets make it to the championship. So some great hedge opportunities have opened up. Stanford pending and the Falcons pending. I never like to take the favorite because i feel its boring and not worth it. Here is what I considered and why I didnt take them. All lines are from 5dimes

UNC +300 - Not worth it, best team on paper, but that doesnt always mean anything. That being said they should be right there at the end

Kentucky +350 - Calipari can't seem to get it done. I still wouldn't consider this even if it was double.

Vanderbilt +2000 - Seems like great value, they are favored to win the SEC, but I just dont see it.

Syracuse +1000 - Considered this one for a while, I think Syracuse has a great chance to get it done but just couldn't pull the trigger

Pittsburgh +500 - I saw this as +1200 on another site but not even close to worth it. Wannamker is gone and I think he was a critical piece. Still a pretty good team that I think will win the Big East regular season. Would like to see Birch dominate his first season

Uconn +1200 - Uconn won it all next year, but Kemba won this for them last year. Even with Lamb I expect to see this team take a huge slide

My Pick - Florida +2000 - I think this has fantastic value. A coach who knows how to get it done with a great mix of players. They keep there back court. They add Rosario out of Rutgers, who will thrive in that system IMO. Then your bringing in Beal, the #4 recruit according to Rivals. Great talent, and I see this team making it to the Final 4.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I agree with you on that actually of the teams you listed Florida is a good pick.

Vandy will choke
    Kentucky will choke

UNC will choke
    Pitt wil Choke

Not sure about Cuse though

Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

will I hope Pitt doesnt choke, but history says they will

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Don't sleep on Ohio State. Gotta believe on paper they are a top 3 team and I got them at 10 to 1 a few weeks ago.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Cuse is garbage they cant play man

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

unc will choke? haha only way unc loses is if someone important gets injured, 4 returners who are studs. 4 of the top 10 players in the ACC

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Cuse is garbage they cant play man
    have you seen Rakeem Christmas play yet?

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Basketball is all about guard play, UW 100-1. Wroten 5* gaddy 5* Ross 5* Suggs 4* Wilcox 3* (best pure shooter on team). 8-1 to win pac 12. It will be a two team race UW UCLA with Cal a close 3rd.