CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

West Coast Conference ( Write up )

Took me a long time to get to do this write up but this write up needs to be done. Lets face it guys. We LOVE betting college basketball. We LOVE IT. And this conference has been backed by ESPN now for quite awhile and ESPN expects good things from this conference. West Coast games are last on the slate so we need a conference we can come to to get good action at night. Oh crud the Big East, ACC, SEC, Big10, and Big 12 games are done for the night , well looks like I have to look at the PAC12,WAC, or WCC. THE MWC isn't televised on ESPN soooo ehhhh.

So first injury update St.Marys does have an injury but fking ESPN has been gay as they recently changed all their recruiting info and injury update info to fking INSIDER info. Fking homos . I read it awhile ago but can not remember what player was injured for the GAELs so ill need someone to post that for me on here.

Santa Clara also went under a pretty big injury I am pretty sure

So lets look at the rankings and how they should follow

1. Gonzaga
    2. St.Marys
    3. Santa Clara
    4. BYU
    5. San Francisco
    6. Loyola Marymount
    7. Portland
    8. Pepperdine
    9. San Diego

So heres the write up gentlemen

Lets begin with the GONZAGA BULLDOGS #23 team in the ESPN preseason polls.

This team is loaded they return the big man Robert Sacre, David Stockton,Elias Harris, Mathis Keita, Sam Dower, Kelly Olynk, and bring in 2 highly recruited freshmen one of them being ESPNU 100 guard Gary Bell Jr, and Kevin Pangos. This team is explosive, Big, Fast and looking to post high numbers all season. This is a magical team and with the addition of Gary Bell Jr, and Kevin Pangos they might be the 2 pieces this team needed to make the run to the ELITE 8 this MARCH. Buckle up gentlemen this team can play and they have one of the hardest schedules in the country again. They are playing host to Washington St,Notre Dame, going to Illinois in a huge clash , hosting MICHIGAN STATE, hosting ORAL ROBERTS, going to XAVIER, and hosting BUTLER. Wow if that schedule isn't loaded enough for you I dunno what is!

Washington St @ HOME------------- WINNER
    NOTRE DAME @ HOME----------------WINNER
    @ ILLINOIS--------------------- COIN FLIP
    MICHIGAN ST.@ HOME---------COIN FLIP
    ORAL ROBERTS @ HOME--------------WINNER
    @ XAVIER---------------------------- This might come down to the point guards so LOSS
    BUTLER @ HOME-----------------if its a slow game Loser if its a fast game Winner

wow bravo boys if you can make it through that schedule then say hello to top 10 rankings

Lets continue on to St.Marys

The Gaels are back again and as usual they are going to bring one of the strongest high octane offenses in the country back with them

Saint Marys on ESPN AUSTRALIA I love their accents they are awesome

Matthew Dellavadova,Stephen Holt,Rob Jones, Clint Steindl and Mitchell Young look to make more noise this year. This is one of the weaker Gael teams of past but they are still talented enough and can get the job done. But many people are penciling them into the NCAAs already. I mean I surely thought they were gonna be in the dance last year but was proven wrong. This years schedules is rather weak leaving them little wiggle room. They tip off in the Midnight Madness event at home against Northern Iowa. A team that has lost all of the players from the magical run 2 years ago. I already have this game lined at -9.5 I think not quite sure ill check in a minute its posted on the forum already but I do have St.Marys winning this game and making this basically target practice. Ah man their schedules really really really blows though. Here are the toughest out of conference match ups they will have

Northern IOWA @ HOME

LAS Vegas CLASSIC @ LAS VEGAS

BAYLOR
    MISSOURI STATE

WOW their RPI is going to blow monkey nuts if they don't win those 3 games their fked and better hope for a monster BRACKETBUSTER match up

Santa Clara Broncos are building a program nicely and want their moment in the sunshine. They mean business this year because this might be one of the best teams the Broncos have ever composed.

Kevin Foster is one of the best in the country when it comes to going OFF on teams. This kid is a natural power when it comes to shooting the ball crisply.

FOSTER @ CO have a great idea of who they are and are ready. The team returns its 3 top scorerers FOSTER, TRASOLINI, and ROQUOMORE along with a very talented freshmen class led by 3 star recruit Robert Garret the #22 Center in the class of 2011 , 6'10 250lbs big big boy down low.

BYU Im gonna be honest I really have no idea what to expect from this team this year no idea what so ever this is me just throwing a blind pitch in the air. They easily have the biggest stadium in the WCC so home court advantage is gonna be huge for them but other then that I no they return Noah Hartsock,Chris Collinsworth and Brandon Davies was cleared to play again, but other then that I don't no what to expect from this team just gonna say that.

They have an interesting schedule they are at UTAH STATE this team that is going under a huge overhaul though after losing pretty much everyone, they play in the Chigago Invite against Nevada that will be a big game for them and will run into Bradley or Wisconsin and host BAYLOR at home another big game for them. But if Baylor gets beat by St.Marys and BYU then the RPI goes up for the WCC and that match between BYU and St.Marys becomes even bigger for NCAA AutoMatic Bid purposes. The JIMMER era is gone what will BYU bring to the stage now?

The San Francisco Dons like the Santa Clara Broncos are building a powerful representation of a program in the WEST COAST CONFERENCE and I'm actually more interested in the 2012-2013 San Francisco Team because they have 2 recruits coming in that are going to transform that program IMO but for right now we have to look at the 2011-2012 roster.

Last edited by CollegeOverUnder; 10-27-11 at 04:26 PM.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Alright I gotta take a break I started the San Francisco write up but I'm going to finish the rest of their write up later I still need to finish

San Francisco
    Loyola Marymount
    Portland
    PepperDine
    San Diego

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Good stuff

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff bro, can't ever have too much information.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

This write will be finished eventually and a write up on the MWC may be next

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Eh, I wouldn't waste time writing up any others in the conference. Very few times is betting any of the remaining teams even smart. I have been on the sides of obvious fixes involving San Fran before. If you are betting on shit other than Zags, Stangs or Gaels it is playing with fire.

RAILBIRD
    RAILBIRD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drew Viney LMU going to miss the 1st 2 vs Mid Tenn and Harvard.

RAILBIRD
    RAILBIRD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got it more like this

1. Gonzo
    2. BYU
    3. St Mary
    4. Santa Clara
    5. LMU
    6. SanFran
    7. Sandiego
    8. Pepperdine
    9. Portland

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by RAILBIRD View Post
    I got it more like this

1. Gonzo
    2. BYU
    3. St Mary
    4. Santa Clara
    5. LMU
    6. SanFran
    7. Sandiego
    8. Pepperdine
    9. Portland
    Portland will never ever finish last in the WCC There coach is way to good to let that happen