sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

NBA system for NCAA??

i was wondering how many of you created a nba system like in excel and etc. and since they are the same stats used it in ncaa. Did it work for you? I assume it would but NCAA i think is more unpredictable than the nba.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I do/did, but dropped it when busy going thru medical issues in December. I really need to try and catch that up or I have no hope other than tailing a few cappers. I used a spreadsheet for 10 years of data to track teams ATS. Then play opp of them at certain streaks when those streaks were out of balance.

Ex..If Dallas had not covered a game for 6 straight times and I seen that when teams were playing games at 6 straight non coves with a record of 2-6 say, then I am all over Dallas next couple games, because my years of data proved that the tally's always reverted to the mean. It is hard to explain. I did not have a losing record in the NBA in any year I posted plays.

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

ya but did it work? like i have a system working for the nba and i was thinking of trying it out on ncaa, but idk if i really wanna waste the time if ncaa is too up and too down for predicting.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I do/did, but dropped it when busy going thru medical issues in December. I really need to try and catch that up or I have no hope other than tailing a few cappers. I used a spreadsheet for 10 years of data to track teams ATS. Then play opp of them at certain streaks when those streaks were out of balance.

Ex..If Dallas had not covered a game for 6 straight times and I seen that when teams were playing games at 6 straight non coves with a record of 2-6 say, then I am all over Dallas next couple games, because my years of data proved that the tally's always reverted to the mean. It is hard to explain. I did not have a losing record in the NBA in any year I posted plays.
    What you are talking about works very very well, I used it or something like it to make alot of money, there was a 2 week period this year though where is got absolutely killed, I'm talking like hitting 12%, but if you have the money to stick it out, it will always return to the mean as you say, because that is the odds makers job, to have all teams cover half the time and all teams not cover half the time, the closer they come to this the more profitable they are and the better job they have done.

underdog
    underdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    What you are talking about works very very well, I used it or something like it to make alot of money, there was a 2 week period this year though where is got absolutely killed, I'm talking like hitting 12%, but if you have the money to stick it out, it will always return to the mean as you say, because that is the odds makers job, to have all teams cover half the time and all teams not cover half the time, the closer they come to this the more profitable they are and the better job they have done.
    I have worked with this and looked at strictly college games going back 3 years. Win rate 43.33%. It is not long term profitable. There are good win streaks, but at the end it is a loser over the long run.