Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Saturday's game of the day!

I've been waiting all week for this game! I'm pretty sure we will get a line in our favor. I'll tell you what the play is once the lines come out! Team A just played the game of their life and I'm expecting a letdown now (see BC after the NC win). Team B just lost their last game...... a game they should have won but they lacked intensity. Trust me.... Team B will play MUCH harder this game.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

There you go stealing my philsophy, its ok its a damn good one. I didn't really check any NCAA stuff today what is the game, maybe I will consider making move on it or giving you different angle. Sometimes teams that lost game that they should have won, continue to play bad, it all matters on the character of your team and your coach.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

#7 Texas lost their last game now come home to play Iowa St tomorrow....

strictlywinners

Thats not bad, I prefer to go against an underdog that just won on the road and then comes back home as big favorite.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Thats not bad, I prefer to go against an underdog that just won on the road and then comes back home as big favorite.
    What's Harvards next game at home?

strictlywinners

Exactly, but I don't know if it will work on Harvard, they are smart Ivy league schools, players tend to win because they work hard and do exactly what the coach says, it works best with young althetic teams. Lets say Arkansas next game on the road, I know its not exact scenerio I just said, but look for Arakanas to lose their next game if its on the road, or even at home if the team they play is considered real bad.

maniac0201
    maniac0201's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    What's Harvards next game at home?
    24th. They play at Dartmouth this Saturday.

WestsidePete

Exactly, but I don't know if it will work on Harvard, they are smart Ivy league schools, players tend to win because they work hard and do exactly what the coach says, it works best with young althetic teams. Lets say Arkansas next game on the road, I know its not exact scenerio I just said, but look for Arakanas to lose their next game if its on the road, or even at home if the team they play is considered real bad.

BC is at home tomorrow vs Miami Fla
    Arkansas at home vs Miss St *** I like it**

WestsidePete

Creighton just had a bad loss at home now goes on the road at Bradley who just had a huge home win vs Illinois St...

Husker36

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    Creighton just had a bad loss at home now goes on the road at Bradley who just had a huge home win vs Illinois St...
    DING DING DING! We have a winner folks!

15,500 fans were quite upset at the lack of EFFORT that Creighton showed on Tuesday. Creighton lost to a UNI team that until Tuesday..... no player on this Creighton team has ever lost to. Creighton didn't play a sloppy game (only like 10 turnovers).... they just really laked intensity in the game. Maybe a hangover from the 22 point loss they received from Illinois St. Maybe too much confidence against a team they had never lost to.

Now they travel to Bradley...... the current 1st place team in the MVC. Bradley is now 4-0 in conference play.... coming off a huge win over previously undefeated Illinois St.

Anyone that has not watched the MVC may look at recent scores and think that Bradley will win this game big. It's not going to happen folks. Dana Altman is going to have this team ready to play hard. Bradley is NOT the best team in the MVC. I'm not saying Creighton is..... but I don't see this Creighton team losing 3 in a row.... and IF they do..... it's going to be an extremely close game. I expect Vegas to give Bradley an inflated number and I'm taking the points in this game!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like creighton is a 1 pt fav so basically a pick em'. Straight up no spread you still think creighton wins this one on the road?

skieracer
    skieracer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will take bradley tomorrow

so im zach
    so im zach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

bradley's 5-0 last 5 games.

i also think austin-peay and wofford win tomorrow.

Husker36

Now Creighton is a 2 pt fav. I'm really shocked. I think Creighton wins the game but I thought they would be getting 6-8. Maybe Vegas is smarter than I thought. I just figured a 2-2 Creighton team on the road at the #1 team in the MVC would be an UNDERDOG!

I guess it's just a 1 unit play now. I thought it would be 10 units +8!

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    Now Creighton is a 2 pt fav. I'm really shocked. I think Creighton wins the game but I thought they would be getting 6-8. Maybe Vegas is smarter than I thought. I just figured a 2-2 Creighton team on the road at the #1 team in the MVC would be an UNDERDOG!

I guess it's just a 1 unit play now. I thought it would be 10 units +8!
    I still think it's a solid play...I'd think people will be on Bradley as a small dog at home...

strictlywinners

I absolutely Love the Creighton play, that is the situation I look for, thanks for doing the work for me. Maybe I'll hire you guys. Save me alot of time and stress.

Husker36

I absolutely Love the Creighton play, that is the situation I look for, thanks for doing the work for me. Maybe I'll hire you guys. Save me alot of time and stress.
    I still like it too. I'm just shocked at the line. I just figured Vegas would favor the HOME team that is currently undefeated in the conference. Creighton is definately the better team and Dana Altman will have them ready to play.

Husker36

I've decided to take Creighton -1 at the half for 5 units and Creighton -2 for 2 units.

Creighton will come out playing hard.... .I promise you that.

WestsidePete

I've decided to take Creighton -1 at the half for 5 units and Creighton -2 for 2 units.

Creighton will come out playing hard.... .I promise you that.
    I agree...go Creighton

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Creighton -1.5 3*

WestsidePete

Creighton leading scorer Woodfox at 16.8 pts a game is questionable with an ankle injury....makes this a no play for me....

Husker36

Creighton leading scorer Woodfox at 16.8 pts a game is questionable with an ankle injury....makes this a no play for me....
    Booker is fine.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

BOL Men

Cash the Tix's.

WestsidePete

Booker is fine.

GL Husker...I ended up taking Missouri St +7...they've lost 5 in a row now go on the road to play N Iowa, the team that beat Creighton...

Husker36

Winner winner!

Husker36

GL Husker...I ended up taking Missouri St +7...they've lost 5 in a row now go on the road to play N Iowa, the team that beat Creighton...
    Missouri St has had a ton of injury problems this year. They did get their leading scorer back........ you would have thought they could hang within 7 with him back. Guess not.