TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

College Basketball for 1/9

10 Unit Play: Fairfield (PK)
    10 Unit Play: San Diego (-1.5)
    5 Unit Play: Wisconsin Milwaukee (-1)

Really like San Diego right now because of the return of De'Jon Jackson and Trumaine Johnson. They lost a lot of early games but they've had some very impressive wins since both of them returned like Mississippi State and Oregon. The Fairfield play is a little scary to me but those Loyola teams are all horrible this year from what I've seen. I dont like playing road teams but there is no way that Fairfield isn't a 6-7 point favorite on a neutral court. I really think Fairfield will roll them. Wisconsin Milwaukee has some impressive wins at home, but Wisc. Green Bay has had a nice road win or two. Wisconsin Milwaukee beat a pretty good Bradley team by double digits and they've covered their last 4 home games.
    Last edited by TPowell; 01-09-09 at 01:47 PM.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    10 Unit Play: Fairfield (+1)
    10 Unit Play: San Diego (-1.5)
    5 Unit Play: Wisconsin Milwaukee (-2.5)

Really like San Diego right now because of the return of De'Jon Jackson and Trumaine Johnson. They lost a lot of early games but they've had some very impressive wins since both of them returned like Mississippi State and Oregon. The Fairfield play is a little scary to me but those Loyola teams are all horrible this year from what I've seen. I dont like playing road teams but there is no way that Fairfield isn't a 6-7 point favorite on a neutral court. I really think Fairfield will roll them. Wisconsin Milwaukee has some impressive wins at home, but Wisc. Green Bay has had a nice road win or two. Wisconsin Milwaukee beat a pretty good Bradley team by double digits and they've covered their last 4 home games.

Interesting trend when Fairfield plays at Loyola. For the past 10 years, Fairfield has gone to Loyola and beat them 10 straight times and doing so with a losing record.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

one play for me

Really like SD too with everything you wrote. With B. Johnson could have challenged for title? Still 3rd best team in WestC. Good luck!!

MrMonkey

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milwaukee's Best.

TPowell

just locked in my plays with the local and actually got better lines for a change outside of the Fairfield game

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

TPowell is the CK of College Hoops......keep up the good work

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like those as well as I have those on my list except fairfield. I St Mary's but the spread is going up and up at 14.5 now and I just wonder if that's gonna be a little too steep. Santa Clara isn't a real great team this year and is only 2-8 on the road and SMU is 5-0. So its not a question of who will win it's more of by how much. Being a conference game this could be close but SMU is much better than Santa Clara and at home...almost looks good. I've been doing this a lot lately where i like something and then don't play it and it hits and I just don't want this to be another example. Just wondered if anyone had any info that could sway one way or another.

TPowell

Fairfield and San Diego both hit, thought UWM had a good shot at covering in overtime but oh well, still up 15 units on the day and finally broke the 100 unit mark for the year

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again you hit the games that matter most! Great job TPowell!

MrMonkey