strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonzaga comes back, to take the lead, I'm pretty much a freak!

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Good work today. Hope you can find a few for tommorrow besides the football game.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

great job strictly! keep the train rollin

bamasman47
    bamasman47's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strict, hit the parlay last night on Davidson and the under Need to hit another tonight. I played that Rutgers play last night, Thanks! Great Play! I will be watchin this thread all day. I want to keep the ball rollin!

bamasman47

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    You too my friend

strictlywinners

Davidson and Under was great parlay last night, good job. I was a little scared at the begining but that seems to be what Davidson does, they get down 25 early, then keep it at around 20 until 5 minutes left in the game, then they come back and make it interesting. This has happened countless times in the last 2 years dating back to last year against Georgetown in the TOurney, they were down 18 with 932 left in the game, then came back to win. Amazing. I just posted todays, plays there are 5 and I love them all, most of the dogs you might want to consider playing them on the moneyline as well.

bamasman47

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Davidson and Under was great parlay last night, good job. I was a little scared at the begining but that seems to be what Davidson does, they get down 25 early, then keep it at around 20 until 5 minutes left in the game, then they come back and make it interesting. This has happened countless times in the last 2 years dating back to last year against Georgetown in the TOurney, they were down 18 with 932 left in the game, then came back to win. Amazing. I just posted todays, plays there are 5 and I love them all, most of the dogs you might want to consider playing them on the moneyline as well.
    I have been pretty lucky on parlays of late. Believe it or not in the NFL the most. I want to start capping the college baskets and cant capp the Nba. So I will watch a lot of you guys on that.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

good job on the rutgers call
    glad you put more on the spread than the ml
    i'm just blown away by harvard

when harvard went to 17 i bought 1/2 to 18

strictlywinners

I'm really not that blown away, I thought they would be in it didn't think they would win, but I knew BC would be hungover. Just think if you just won the biggest game of your life on the road then came home what a hero you would be. Also BC has alot of thugs on the team that were definitely drinking Henessey and Blazing fat L's then running the Train on some hoodrats, you can't win a basketball game after hanging out like that.

First 12