awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wheres the value in WVU game?

Obviously Im a HOMER but, Im going to be at the game tonite and am excited to see what this team can do tonite against an extremely talented UCONN team...

Both WVU losses were to quality opponents (Kentucky and Davidson) and both games leads were blown in the second half...Kentucky after 10 point half lead and Davidson even though WVU out rebounded them 51-28!!!

In the Last 4 games WVU has dominated opponents (Radford, Ohio st, Seton Hall, Miami Oh,) by an average of 31.4 points per game with NONE of these being less than a 26 point victory....Offense has been clicking with very sharp inside game which leaves Ruoff open on perimeter to bury 3's all night...

Students are starting to come back and though it most likely wont be a complete sellout it will be loud and homecourt Adv will be relevant...

Anyways....I do see value in the home win here if you can get it at 3...

I also saw on another site that several service plays touting the OVER in this game so I may go with that as well....

OK Im going to start the Pregame boozing now but thoughts are welcome...........GL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

over the posted total

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I think the value is UConn ML, Thabeet will be a tough matchup for WV down low. Last time I checked he was playing. West Virginia is a pretty streaky team usually

Make_Me_Puss
    Make_Me_Puss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

let's go mounties!!!