WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Hi Pete, I think SO Illionis is a big winner tomorow. Have you looked at that game. NO Illionis should get run of their own home court.

What's up pimike!! I hate S Illinois on the road...just so different...night and day...are you on this one??

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Are there any totals for any of the games up this early? I know my book doesnt release them untill a few hours before game time.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Are there any totals for any of the games up this early? I know my book doesnt release them untill a few hours before game time.

No nothing...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    What's up pimike!! I hate S Illinois on the road...just so different...night and day...are you on this one??
    I got them -4.5 was wonering your thoughts on it. I feel real strong about it.

WestsidePete

Ok....I believe this will be my card...

Texas Tech +1.5
    St Mary's -2.5
    East Carolina +9.5
    Jacksonville St +12

2 team teaser
    East Carolina +14.5
    Jacksonville St +17

4 team teaser
    Texas Tech +10.5
    St Mary's +6.5
    East Carolina +18.5
    Jacksonville St +21

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

After reading more and more about the Oregon, St. Marys game I think Ill drop a shit load on them. Just trying to debate on which direction this line moves.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Ok....I believe this will be my card...

Texas Tech +1.5
    St Mary's -2.5
    East Carolina +9.5
    Jacksonville St +12

2 team teaser
    East Carolina +14.5
    Jacksonville St +17

4 team teaser
    Texas Tech +10.5
    St Mary's +6.5
    East Carolina +18.5
    Jacksonville St +21
    Nice, St. Marys biggest bet?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow you Jacksonville in all your tickets. I hope they keep it close, GL Pete hope the par hits, then you know the teasers will

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I got them -4.5 was wonering your thoughts on it. I feel real strong about it.
    I actually play them a few times a year in home games...never on the road...in fact I had Nevada vs them on the weekend..N Illinois is not a good team but being at home and So. Ill on the road, it could be close...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I actually play them a few times a year in home games...never on the road...in fact I had Nevada vs them on the weekend..N Illinois is not a good team but being at home and So. Ill on the road, it could be close...
    Thanks for your input. I got 200 on it was wondering if I should 500 or more. I will leave it, and see what happens.

WestsidePete

Nice, St. Marys biggest bet?

St Mary's the biggest...yes, no matter what is up with Fells...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

St Mary's the biggest...yes, no matter what is up with Fells...
    Fells is with NC STATE. ECU vs. NCSTATE.

But yeah I gotcha. I know know you meant Marys vs. Oregon. SO far, the public seems to be on Oregon in that game but only by 56%. But Im hoping the public keeps liking them so I can get it in at -2. I dont want to go to bed and wake up to see -3.

WestsidePete

Fells is with NC STATE. ECU vs. NCSTATE.

But yeah I gotcha. I know know you meant Marys vs. Oregon. SO far, the public seems to be on Oregon in that game but only by 56%. But Im hoping the public keeps liking them so I can get it in at -2. I dont want to go to bed and wake up to see -3.

I know...even if he's out...I'm not loading up on E Carolina...I don't know that team at all...but St Mary's and Oregon I do...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

I know...even if he's out...I'm not loading up on E Carolina...I don't know that team at all...but St Mary's and Oregon I do...

Yeah I hear ya. The past few days I have been brutal in NBA and NFL. Ive lost about 15 units in 3 days. I win my 1 unit games but lose my 3+ unit games. So Im looking for 1-2 games tommorrow and dropping 5 units on them. Looking to cut some of my losses by friday. So Im thinking about st. marys.

But Im trying to figure out what the line will be like close to game time. -2.5 sounds good now and Im not trying to lock it in before game time at -4.5

WestsidePete

The public still thinks St Marys is some BS Catholic school without a real basketball program...they all know Oregon and Oregon is at home here...should hold the line....catcha tomorrow

WestsidePete

Keep an eye out for Patrick Mills...sophomore guard for St Mary's avg 19.8 pts a game...dude scored 20 vs the USA team in the Olympics for Australia....

rawkstarr
    rawkstarr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 325

I cap alot of hockey and am relatively new NCAA hoops. Here are the Canadian Point Spread lines for tonight's games that I want to play: Duquesne -5.5, East Carolina +10.5, Ohio +4.5, Akron +9.5, No. Illinois +5.5, St. Mary's -3.5, Texas Tech +1.5. Any comments, suggestions, adjustments?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Pete, Tech up to 2.5

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not getting this Southern Illinois love that I see from some. Am I missing something here? They are a BAD road team so far this season, coming in off one of their worst performances against Nevada. 2-5 ATS this year/0-4 ATS on the road. NIU has been pretty solid at home and can score consistently even if their percentages aren't great. FT shooting is the only area where SIU has a decided advantage here. I don't know if NIU could win straight up or not, but 6 points (current line) seems like an awful lot to ask of this version of SIU.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm not getting this Southern Illinois love that I see from some. Am I missing something here? They are a BAD road team so far this season, coming in off one of their worst performances against Nevada. 2-5 ATS this year/0-4 ATS on the road. NIU has been pretty solid at home and can score consistently even if their percentages aren't great. FT shooting is the only area where SIU has a decided advantage here. I don't know if NIU could win straight up or not, but 6 points (current line) seems like an awful lot to ask of this version of SIU.
    I completely agree EaglesPhan, when line came out I thought wow North Illinois has a chance in this. Put in they are at home, looks solid to me. Lowest they have put up in game is 55, compared to South Illinois 48. Also North Illiniois put up 85 vs ARKLR, which I know is not the best, but they are decent as well. Another thing to keep in mind South Illinois has not covered any of their road games, one of them as a favorite vs Western Kentucky.

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by rawkstarr View Post
    I cap alot of hockey and am relatively new NCAA hoops. Here are the Canadian Point Spread lines for tonight's games that I want to play: Duquesne -5.5, East Carolina +10.5, Ohio +4.5, Akron +9.5, No. Illinois +5.5, St. Mary's -3.5, Texas Tech +1.5. Any comments, suggestions, adjustments?

hey goodluck in your plays rawkstarr, out of all those listed I like Duquesne, East Carolina, No Illinois, St Mary's, Texas Tech. hope you do great

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

I also agree....would never take S Ill -6 on the road vs anyone this year

WestsidePete

Really feel good about today guys....the following are todays card to start with:

St Mary's -2.5 ***3 units***
    Jacksonville St +12***1.5 units***
    Texas Tech +2.5 1 unit
    East Carolina +9.5 1 unit

4 team teaser 1 unit
    St. Mary's +6
    Texas Tech +11.5
    Jacksonville St +20
    East Carolina +18.5
    Last edited by WestsidePete; 12-17-08 at 04:18 PM.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on Jacksonville St. and leaning to St. Mary. No Opinion on the others.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really feel good about today guys....the following are todays card to start with:

St Mary's -2.5 ***3 units***
    Jacksonville St +12***1.5 units***
    Texas Tech +2.5 1 unit
    East Carolina +9.5 1 unit

4 team teaser 1 unit
    St. Mary's +6
    Texas Tech +11.5
    Jacksonville St +20
    East Carolina +18
    WestsidePete,

I might go against you on ECU with a small bet on the wolfpack since I see ECU might lose by double digits tonite. Good luck my man

WestsidePete

It does appear that a lot of us are on the same games....so let's all have a bunch of winners

MoneySportsGuy

lets cash in tonight Westside goodluck man!

WestsidePete

FUKK THESE COKKSUCKERS PIECES OF SHIT!!...Fine, the dogs want to lay down and die I get it...look at garbage Jacksonfukkers St....

Adding the following:

St Marys ML -140 2 more units
    Stanford -17 1 unit

3 team teaser 1 unit
    Stanford -11
    UCLA -26
    Pitt -10.5

WestsidePete

welll...thank god for St Mary's and Columbus beating San Jose...my only winners today but cashed me 8 units on those two plays...actually ended up down just 1 unit overall for the day

First 12