In the PAC 12 I am looking forward to the following games.

Washington vs Stanford

This is a battle between a program who thinks they are back in the mix of things ( Stanford ), Which they rightfully should be this is technically their year to make some noise. And Washington who took a hit after ending last years magical run are now on somewhat of a rebuilding season. This will be interesting.

On a side note USC is now without JIO FONTAN

-----------------------------------

In the WCC I am looking forward to the following games

Santa Clara vs San Francisco, Santa Clara vs St.Marys, Santa Clara vs Gonzaga

Im very interested in this Santa Clara team this year. But I think they have a key injury on the roster currently, so that might of put a dud in a lot of the hype im feeling for this team right now. Not positive ill look into it later on.

-------------------------------------

In the Big 12 I am looking forward to the following games

Baylor vs Texas A@M

Both these teams are gonna be fighting for the 3rd spot in the Big12 this year. Honestly the Big 12 is up for grabs. I can see Baylor,TAM, Texas, Mizzou, or Kansas winning this. Teams are going to be going after TAM though since they are making way for the SEC

------------------------------------

In the MVC I am looking forward to the following games

Wichita St. vs every team in the MVC chasing them

I have not broke the league down yet though. I would have to say that

Wichita St. vs Creighton will bring the most intrigue

---------------------------------

In the MAC I am looking forward to the following games

Ohio vs Kent St

I would like to see ESPN aire this game on National Television even though they wont. This game has massive implications in the MAC Conference and is a huge deal.

-----------------------------------

In the Big10 I am looking forward to the following games

Illinois vs Ohio St.

Meyers Leonard vs Jarred Sullinger this is gonna be interesting because know one in the country has any idea of what damage Meyers Leonard can do in the POST. The kid is a fking BEAST.

----------------------------------

In the SEC I am looking forward to the following games

Arkansas vs Kentucky

This is gonna be a entertaining game I hope. Arkansas has recruited arguably and most likely the best class of players ever to come play for them this year. Hmmmmmmmm will know more about both teams though come SEC play.

In the ACC I am looking forward to the following games

Miami vs Virginia

This Virginia team is on the rise in the ACC and they mean business. Miami is on a slight downfall with some key injuries to the team. Gonna be a good game.

In the MAAC I am looking forward to the following games

Fairfield vs IONA

Im pretty sure every college basketball enthusiast knows this game will bring a lot of hype. Two teams looking to go dancing in a 1 bid league. If Iona is able to play MoMo Jones the transfer from Arizona, the Gaels will be the Miami Heat of the College Basketball World.

In the SOCON I am looking forward to the following games

Charleston vs every team currently in the SOCON.

Still breaking down this league. I only say Charleston because they were able to replace Gouldelock with an ESPNU 100 prospect.

In the A10 I am looking forward to the following games

Xavier vs St.Louis.

Yes I said St.Louis, 2 years ago this Billiken team went on a massive heater and fell off at the very end. Last year the same team ended up going through a lot of team violations causing star players to be benched and now this year they are finally ready to play.

In the Colonial Athletic I am looking forward to the following games

George Mason vs VCU

Lets see what happens to a team when they add a ESPNU 100 prospect to the Roster

--------------------------------

In the Big East I am looking forward to the following game

Syracuse vs St.Johns

This game will be nuts

----------------------------

In the Horizion League I am looking forward to the following game

Butler vs Detroit

This Detroit team has experience under their belt now and are going to be roaring for a shot at Butler again. Butler is coming back though. Same logo with new STARS on the RISE.