sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Memphis/G'Town Finish--Why we shouldn't bet

First off, I had Memphis +6.5. Granted, it wasn't a big wager, but it seems like metaphysical phenomena like that last shot never happen to my benefit. It boggles my mind. Just think at people who lost 10s of thousands of dollars on that crap. Houses are going to be foreclosed on. Daughters will be sold into the sex trade. Kneecaps will be broken. Wow. It almost makes me want to cash out my 'books, and start learning all about gardening on weekends. Almost.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

My biggest wager of the young ncaa season was on +6...usually play 1 unit but had 5 on that one. Covered the entire game except for the last tenth of a second. I thank that dickbag on Gonzaga for ripping out my heart, stealing 5 units out of my wallet, and breaking my cell phone. Possibly the sickest I have ever felt about a bet... afterwards I had no idea how to even act or what to do. I just sorta walked around my apt in disbelief.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    My biggest wager of the young ncaa season was on +6...usually play 1 unit but had 5 on that one. Covered the entire game except for the last tenth of a second. I thank that dickbag on Gonzaga for ripping out my heart, stealing 5 units out of my wallet, and breaking my cell phone. Possibly the sickest I have ever felt about a bet... afterwards I had no idea how to even act or what to do. I just sorta walked around my apt in disbelief.
    GONZAG will kill AZ play of the day

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    GONZAG will kill AZ play of the day