Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

i tooke URI -1

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse -11 .. I swear Syr just plays with their opponents, it's happened a bunch of times. They go behind by a bunch then come back and blow them out like nothing

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wake Forest -8

Geeze this is free money

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Geeze this is free money

Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curiuos please

Listen, Curious, you made me a boat load of money tonight, and i just wanted to thank you. I also would like to take this chance to briefly beg you to please post that list of teams everyday that are doggs that should be favorites in whatever system it is that you use. I appreciate the help for today and look forward to success with you in the future. By and large posting those teams would help me out greatly tomorrow and would be very helpful if u could do it again.

Thanks a lot

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    Listen, Curious, you made me a boat load of money tonight, and i just wanted to thank you. I also would like to take this chance to briefly beg you to please post that list of teams everyday that are doggs that should be favorites in whatever system it is that you use. I appreciate the help for today and look forward to success with you in the future. By and large posting those teams would help me out greatly tomorrow and would be very helpful if u could do it again.

Thanks a lot
    Okay. I post dogs that should have been favs every day but today was the first time I broke them out separately. I can keep doing that.

Remember, bet the big dogs on the moneyline and hedge that bet with a 2X bet on the spread.

Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you so much for getting back to me curious. That would be so sick though if u could keep posting that list though. It was really helpful last night and i definitely owe you one. I hope u take a look at this thread and catch this message but it would be mad appreciated for tonight too. so ill just be hangin out lookin forward to your posts. GL to you tonight buddy, ttyl.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    Thank you so much for getting back to me curious. That would be so sick though if u could keep posting that list though. It was really helpful last night and i definitely owe you one. I hope u take a look at this thread and catch this message but it would be mad appreciated for tonight too. so ill just be hangin out lookin forward to your posts. GL to you tonight buddy, ttyl.
    The dogs who should be favs post is up. Some cappers I trust told me the Buffalo pick is not good. So, you might be careful with that one.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I was worried about the Buffalo pick, so I stayed away from that one.