CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Super Early Projected Lines ( Tip Off Marathon )

Im bored really just confused as to what to do with myself right now. Dont really feel like doing my homework. So I figure why not cap some of the early basketball games for the Season Tip Off Marathon. Don't flame the shit outta me on this guys lol. Its Not even September yet. Im only taking a look at games I can even get a grasp on in the Marathon Schedule.

Washington St. @ Gonzaga -8.5

Northern Iowa @ St.Marys -6.5 or -7.5

Belmont + 4.5 @ Memphis ( This game is gonna move on me a lot im factoring a lot )

San Diego St. @ Baylor -10.5

Duke vs Michigan St ( ehhhh no comment yet ) Lean is Duke though ( Not capping quite yet )

Florida @ Ohio St. ( This is just gonna be a great game in general ) OSU -3.5

Kentucky -5.5 vs Kansas

My Heavy Lean would be St.Marys minus the points against Northern Iowa.

coonyp
    coonyp's Avatar Become A Pro!

The real line should reflect your "heavy lean". Two impact transfers join the Gaels

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by coonyp View Post
    The real line should reflect your "heavy lean". Two impact transfers join the Gaels
    If this is true thanks for the info I have a hard time digging up Dirt on St.Marys for some reason. They are really quite about their recruiting trail.

offshoregenius77
    offshoregenius77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sure wish I could bet those lines now.... Could go 70% against those, no offense

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

I can't wait.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by offshoregenius77 View Post
    I sure wish I could bet those lines now.... Could go 70% against those, no offense
    please explain why and please post what you think the lines should be thank you ....... Then ill put your thought into consideration

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

God dam it what games would you go against the lines? I really wanna no what teams you would pick to win those games now and cover the spread. Do you think I have lines backwards? What teams are you liking???????

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    I can't wait.
    Tower are my lines that far off you think? Please tell me...... That one dude saying he would go against 70% of those lines is throwing me off. Like I no their all obviously wrong its the 1st of September but am I that far off on them?

offshoregenius77

Here goes:
    Look for Kentucky to CRUSH Kansas by Double Digits. BIG talent discrepancy.

Wash State is not 8.5 pts worse that the 2011-2012 Zags. They lost Klay and not much else. Good coach.

I know SDSU lost their top three, but they are a program now, not a one year wonder. And I dont love

Drew as a game coach. Aztecs could actually win the game

Florida has a 50/50 shot to win that game... Backcourt is too goood

I agree with you on Belmont and St Marys

I only bet College Hoops..Actually been breaking down the conferences since mid-august. For me its the only sport where you can bet most of the board and make a killing.

It could get tougher without Matchy though. Hoping Betmaker has good liquidity....

Cheers

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I disagree with you on SDSU they were a 1 hit wonder IMO . Fisher is a great coach dont get me wrong but they lost so much. Baylor will bring way to much to the table.

I agree with the Florida Ohio St game last year OSU went into Florida and stole the W now the Gators are gonna want revenge.

Im not looking for Kentucky to crush Kansas at all. It might get out of control the last 4-6 minutes but Im looking at Kansas to make this a true game until the end when Kentucky might end up pulling it off by 10 points. Talent wise its not as big of a talent discrepancy as you think.

Washington St is 8.5 points worse then Gonzaga Ill stay pretty solid on that one. Just my oppinion though

offshoregenius77

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I disagree with you on SDSU they were a 1 hit wonder IMO . Fisher is a great coach dont get me wrong but they lost so much. Baylor will bring way to much to the table.

I agree with the Florida Ohio St game last year OSU went into Florida and stole the W now the Gators are gonna want revenge.

Im not looking for Kentucky to crush Kansas at all. It might get out of control the last 4-6 minutes but Im looking at Kansas to make this a true game until the end when Kentucky might end up pulling it off by 10 points. Talent wise its not as big of a talent discrepancy as you think.

Washington St is 8.5 points worse then Gonzaga Ill stay pretty solid on that one. Just my oppinion though

I respect your opinion, but I think you'll find Gonzaga's talent is a bit overrated. As a matter of fact , I like St Marys to win the WCC with the Zags and BYU fighting for 2nd.

SDSU has some good talent returning , and Baylor has a bunch of pro prospects playing for draft status. Not sold on Drew at all as a bench coach.

Kansas is a second place big 12 team at best in my opinion (behind Baylor and maybe Texas and Myck'the quick" Kabongo), while UK is my favorite to win it all. They have three players better than KU's best player.

Thanks for the early hoops talk though. Its refreshing.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Lets not even talk about BYU lmao . I dont even no what to expect from this program lol.

I do agree with you though on St.Marys I think it could be their year to win the WCC. Have you looked at Gonzagas out of Conference schedule though this year its pretty dam solid schedule. Last year they over loaded and played way to tough of a schedule but this years is just right I would have to say.

Lets not forget Gonzaga got a hold of an elite prospect this year I been waiting 2 years to see this kid set foot on Gonzagas court Gary Bell Jr ESPNU 100 Shooting Guard and the #19 Point Guard in the country Kevin Pangos

offshoregenius77

Zags do have talent.... I saw the Bell kid against the Oakland Soldiers in AAU ball, and he looked solid, even though Josiah Turner pretty much owned him. But turner is probably a one and done kid. I dont love the Zags bigs. Thats what makes a market... Different opinions.

grannybettor
    grannybettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zags do have talent.... I saw the Bell kid against the Oakland Soldiers in AAU ball, and he looked solid, even though Josiah Turner pretty much owned him. But turner is probably a one and done kid. I dont love the Zags bigs. Thats what makes a market... Different opinions.
    Gotta go with OverUnder on this one... the Zags are much better than you are giving them credit for. Sure, they lost Goodsen, the PG, (went to Baylor to play football) but they return Sacre and the German kid. The backcourt is young, but both Bell and Pangos are potential NBA players. Throw in Stockton's kid and the talent level is as strong as it's been in the recent past.

Granny

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Can't wait for CBB!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

adjusted the following line

San Diego St. @ Baylor to -12

I opened it at -10.5