Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Notre Dame vs. USC

I got this game at USC -28.5 and the line has moved to 32. I'd like everyone's thoughts on this as I see it as an extremely important game for Weis to save his job. Reasoning behind the pick of USC is the immense distraction this has probably become since the Syracuse loss and the lengthy travel time to the west coast. I also really like the fact that USC is giving up something like 8 points a game. I must say that I probably wouldn't take it at 32, but am glad I got on board early. Anyone think I'm nuts for giving all those points in a rivalry game?

Just realized I posted this in the B BALL section!
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 11-28-08 at 06:58 PM. Reason: I'm a moron

Flaghunter
    Flaghunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cougar that is alot of points. Texas was giving up 35.5 pts last night and made it 40. I am liking this game also and the points. USC is at home and they aren't playing stanford. I believe they will blow out ND by 42 pts. They need to hang some points on them to help with the bcs bids. Probably worth 2 units if you wanted to take USC. BOL

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

usc 47-nd 10

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by nysmoneyman View Post
    usc 47-nd 10
    Man, your avatar is REALLY distracting.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Notre Dame is garbage and their season is over. Jimmy Clausen will get rocked tomorrow. He was talking with backup RB Marc Tyler because they played together in high school and he said, "I'm still undefeated in California." That will change tomorrow! USC rolls to an easy victory.